Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That fantastic feeling that follows a fantastic poop

• 04-04-2012 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

God I love nothing more than a good poop, you know the ones where they just slip out of you nice and handy with little or no effort required.

I like mine coming out soft but not fluffy, solid but not like pebbles. Every morning around the same time I'll drink a coffee and I won't have two sups taken and BAM off to the jacks with the paper or maybe even a novel.

There I'll spend a good 15 minutes relaxing and letting the poop just flow out of me as I read, not a care in the world. When I'm finished and if I just emptied a right load I'll often think about it for a good 10 minutes afterwards, proud of my mornings work.

On the flip side there's nothing worse than being constipated and having your ring sting and pulsate like an octopus sucker.

Nothing beats a good s**t.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LaminatorSGL

Everything beats a s**t thread though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Hi Flutt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Hi Flutt.

at least flutt whatever i disliked about his bowel movement threads, he at least made an effort at humor, his mastery of adjectives and the english language though was the most impressive thing about his posts.

the OP doesnt even come close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭Dartz

Someone's stuck in the anal stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

And flush...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cassel16

Having a good sh1t is great... but then wiping can be the worst part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I hate it when water splashes up your crack!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

in other news, Breaking Bad is awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Cork24 wrote: »
    I hate it when water splashes up your crack!!

The trick is to put toilet paper in the bowl before you do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

poop poop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Even better is when you finish a massive relieving dump and think "oh man that was the best ever" then clean yourself up and put your pants back on when you realise you have to do the same all over again. Have a quick 20 minute nap after that and you wake up feeling like a master of the universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

*Yawn*

Religion Bashing
    Traveller bashing
    Toilet Thread
    Threads about the Thanks Button.

Originality isnt AHs strong point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement