Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Energy Garden Light Wall Fittings Mains power available best option

Options
  • 04-04-2012 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads JUst thought i would ask on this forum as i got great advice before here.
    Basically I want to put some lights out the back garden more so for decorative reasons than functional. I currently have those manky looking Bulkead lights

http://www.buy4now.ie/woodiesdiy/productdetail.aspx?pid=3416&loc=P&catid=6.11

Which look crap and I can just about squeeze an energy daving bulb into it. Has anyone any advice on what sort of light to get. My current idea are some Up/Down lighters at the moment.

Bought a load of solar powered lights before... (MY GOD SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY NEVER AGAIN) First few weeks looked great within months they were all shagged lol Be warned!

I would need about 7 Lamps that are easy on the leccy :D

Comments

Advertisement