Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking/recipe apps for smartphones/tablets

Options
  • 04-04-2012 10:59am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know of any recipe apps for devices that are worth checking out? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Hi, Neven Maguire's app is fantastic. Some really good recipes and it gets
    updated fairly regularly to coincide with Christmas, Easter etc..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Cool, thanks.

Epicurious is one I've downloaded now based on a thread over in Apple Media Devices.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I had the epicurious one and this thread has just reminded me that I haven't seen it in a while...

Never mind, I found it. I'd hidden it a bit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Big Oven's another I saw mentioned.

When it says something like 4c of plain flour I presume 'c' is cups?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Black Oil wrote: »
    Big Oven's another I saw mentioned.

When it says something like 4c of plain flour I presume 'c' is cups?

Big Oven is decent - it's good for quick inspiration and ideas, I find.

And yep, in that context, 'c' is cups.

• Advertisement

Thanks. :)

Heard a few more here, though they're not free.

Advertisement