Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

He's one for all you water cooling nuts.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Serephucus wrote: »
    Ew.

Its not like he is using the water from the bowl :D, now that would be Ew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

that is not toilet water, it is just ordinary mains water that happens to be in a toilet cistern no unhygenic items ever go in there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Yeah, I know I just... I dunno. I'm usually very rational about stuff like this, but I just don't like that idea. Even if it's not bowl water, I'm sure there's plenty of crap in the top compartment that's built up, even if the water itself is clean (to begin with).

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

I wonder how the pump copes when the toilet is flushed as there wouldn't be any water for it to pump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well i surely would not use that setup for sandy or ivy bridge :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Connavar wrote: »
    I wonder how the pump copes when the toilet is flushed as there wouldn't be any water for it to pump

If the inlet is down low there will always be at least two to three inches of water in the cistern.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

If the inlet is down low there will always be at least two to three inches of water in the cistern.

Plus the water coming back out of the system.

Advertisement