Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-4 feet tall Kentia Palms-11 euro on Ikea.

Options
  • 04-04-2012 11:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Ikea in Balymun are selling off loads and loads of different types of indoor plants at the moment.

3-4 feet tall Kentia Palm plants for 11 euro.

3-4 foot tall Ivys,Yukka trees and Figg plants for 15 euro too.

1 foot round diameter and 2 feet tall Baux ball hedges (various shapes) for 7 euro too.

Not too bad a price me thinks.

Might be worth a trip up there,for anyone whos thinking of buying some indoor plants.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

was up there last week - they had lollipop rosemary which were about as well rooted as, well, a lollipop stick. obviously no rootball in the pot, they seemed to have been potted up not long before going on display.
    so check how well rooted the plants are before buying!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

was up there last week - they had lollipop rosemary which were about as well rooted as, well, a lollipop stick. obviously no rootball in the pot, they seemed to have been potted up not long before going on display.
    so check how well rooted the plants are before buying!

Agreed,I was up there in Ikea yesterday afternoon myself,and bought some different indoor plants.

I had a good look around before deciding what to buy.

Some of the baux balls had seen better days,but if you pick out and chose the right items then you will be grand.

Got my plants home safely,a bit of a watering into the pot (after the finger test) and also a good misting of the leaves with tepid water (not too warm/not too cold).:)

I will be repotting them into the larger square black pots very soon too.

Advertisement