Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

450mm Cable Ties?

• 04-04-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Random question this but... Anyone know where its possible to buy 450mm cable ties in bulk? Not for DIY purposes but two different groups I'm in use them, one for hanging up flags at games and the other for putting up posters on lampposts. Every time I buy them in the shop they work out ridiculously expensive, close to €20 for a pack of 100! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

hXci wrote: »
    Random question this but... Anyone know where its possible to buy 450mm cable ties in bulk? Not for DIY purposes but two different groups I'm in use them, one for hanging up flags at games and the other for putting up posters on lampposts. Every time I buy them in the shop they work out ridiculously expensive, close to €20 for a pack of 100! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any electrical wholesalers will stock them in black or white..

They sell to the public too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭enricoh

google genfitt in mayo, n ring 'em with yer credit card no. bought a few thou cable ties off them

Advertisement