Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pissing outside (not the weather)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

My brother was caught pissing on the street. Police took his details and he was summoned to court and was fined the princely sum of 5 old Irish pounds and had his name put in the Fingal Independent annoucing what he did. He was very proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 guernlad

did the courts agree to a structured payment plan? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

If you need to go you need to go. I love having a piss outside but I live in the country so not many people to catch an eye full.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

guernlad wrote: »
    Zero tolerance here on the island of Guernsey.

Was caught pis$ing against a wall after a night out by the cops, cuffed, night in the cells, brought to court a month later, fined £150 and a criminal record. :o
    ****in hell. That's a bit harsh. Why so strict?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 guernlad

****in hell. That's a bit harsh. Why so strict?

Keeps them all in a job I guess (police/judges/solicitors etc)

The fact im not a local didn't help my cause neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

And how often is that actually the case do you think? Of all the people who relieve themselves in public in this country every day. Very very few I imagine.

And if you have a condition, you would probably get yourself fitted up so you wouldn't have to pull down your cacks and go in public.

Oh, it's probably quite rare. But it happens. That's why I stressed and questioned whether it was 'never' acceptable.

Some conditions wouldn't require you to wear, I don't know, a plastic bag over your underpants, but can strike randomly where you'd get caught out. Is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

The only time I've had to go in public was in the bushes heading up to Slane:o There were a gang of us though so wasn't too bad. Way easier for lads to go discreetly though isn't it? I have seen girls going for a p1ss in the middle of the street after a night out. Horrible to look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

ziggy23 wrote: »
    The only time I've had to go in public was in the bushes heading up to Slane:o There were a gang of us though so wasn't too bad. Way easier for lads to go discreetly though isn't it? I have seen girls going for a p1ss in the middle of the street after a night out. Horrible to look at.

Even worse to walk through it. :mad::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Lisha wrote: »
    [/B]

Even worse to walk through it. :mad::eek:

My poor mam got on a bus one day and sat down only to find the dirty fecker who sat there before her had p1ssed on the seat:mad: Disgusting. I remember at Oxygen a lad whipping out his knob and spraying piss on everyone :( Thankfully I got away!

• Advertisement

ziggy23 wrote: »
    My poor mam got on a bus one day and sat down only to find the dirty fecker who sat there before her had p1ssed on the seat:mad: Disgusting. I remember at Oxygen a lad whipping out his knob and spraying piss on everyone :( Thankfully I got away!

THats so unbelievably gross, your poor Mam !! I'd have freaked out at the guy in oxygen

I just don't get it. Urinating and defecating are not public, spectator sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Mark25

Late at night down an alley way seems alright but not in the middle of teh street.

Mate of mine was doing the business recently and the Guards arrived - got a €140 penalty notice in the post. Expensive enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I just don't get it. Urinating and defecating are not public, spectator sports.

I agree. However the people who attend "Golden Shower" parties in Amsterdam may not.

SteoL wrote: »
    I agree. However the people who attend "Golden Shower" parties in Amsterdam may not.

What ever floats their boat I suppose. But I suppose you could say that attending a golden shower party means you know what coming. (no pun intended I swear). But sitting on a bus seat or walking a street or being in a pub/nightclub should not have urine as an additional extra. Especially if pretty shoes are being worn :o
    Down with that sort of thing I say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

SteoL wrote: »

What ever floats their boat I suppose. But I suppose you could say that attending a golden shower party means you know what coming. (no pun intended I swear). But sitting on a bus seat or walking a street or being in a pub/nightclub should not have urine as an additional extra. Especially if pretty shoes are being worn :o
    Down with that sort of thing I say

That really did make me laugh out loud. Thanks Lisha I needed a laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    have witnessed a few incidents like that myself, its not pleasant. Men inpraticular just whipping it out and peeing where the please (not all men of course) at least with men it's a simply case of a little wiggle and its clean.

not always :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I think I may have found a niche in the market for some sort of discreet tubular device to run down the side of the leg and exit from the heel of a shoe. Piss anywhere you want, you'll just look like you have a leaky shoe.

*Goes to Directory to find number for Patents Office (was going to say Golden Pages but sounds weird in this context).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Just make sure to always carry one of these with you http://uroclub.com/store/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'm a girl, so peeing outside would be quite embarrassing and awkward. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

I think its alright to go if and only if its in a discreet location where you are not bothering anyone. Not near a person's doorstep, in a field or green area or far down a lane out of sight.

A couple of weeks ago I was out for a 21st in Kilkenny City, afterwards myself and a female friend of mine went to a pizza place and got a takeaway, they were closing when we got our food so we ate it across the road where there is a lane with steps, we were eating anyway, then two lads walked out of the same takeaway we were in, got as far as barely inside the lane about 5 feet away from us and the 2 of them visibly took out their "junk" where my female friend could see, then they turned in towards the wall and took a slash. I wasn't offended for myself but for my friend, I see that stuff all the time but my friend didn't. I said to the lads once they finished "boys there's a girl right here like" The 2 of em walked off up the lane and told me to "f**k off"....left it at that, didn't want to be statistic of drunken arguments and anti-social behavior on Saturday nights. Put me in bad form. I was only wishing a squad car would pull up as they were visible as they were barely inside the lane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

davet82 wrote: »
    your bursting to go for a piddle, nowhere will let you use their facilities unless you are a paying customer, is it ok to pee outside? should you be fined if your bursting and ya go against a tree or down a lane?

witnessed two extreme cases last week -

1)Walking through Dublin city centre around lunch time i came across two incidents of women going for a slash on a footpath, the first was a well dressed women with her boyfriend, rubber drunk (at 1pm i wouldnt mind, on a wednesday) and decided to pull her jeans down and go for a piss on the footpath beside a bin on dame street in full view of everyone, the tourists on the double decker bus got a great view.

2)About 15 minutes later walking down fleet street, a drunk possibly homeless women drops her bags and pisses right outside the tesco on fleet street, another photo oppertunity for the tourists...

i dont know how true this is but i was told in Holland if ya gotta go, well ya can, anywhere... so would ya?
    Stupid thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Back in the day there was a certain ethnic minority who set up camp at end of a shop car park. The young lads used stand on top of the fence at the exit and piss on the cars as they came in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Back in the day there was a certain ethnic minority who set up camp at end of a shop car park. The young lads used stand on top of the fence at the exit and piss on the cars as they came in.
    It's their culture!

Sappa wrote: »
    Stupid thread

ok Sap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

davet82 wrote: »
    your bursting to go for a piddle, nowhere will let you use their facilities unless you are a paying customer, is it ok to pee outside? should you be fined if your bursting and ya go against a tree or down a lane?

witnessed two extreme cases last week -

1)Walking through Dublin city centre around lunch time i came across two incidents of women going for a slash on a footpath, the first was a well dressed women with her boyfriend, rubber drunk (at 1pm i wouldnt mind, on a wednesday) and decided to pull her jeans down and go for a piss on the footpath beside a bin on dame street in full view of everyone, the tourists on the double decker bus got a great view.

2)About 15 minutes later walking down fleet street, a drunk possibly homeless women drops her bags and pisses right outside the tesco on fleet street, another photo oppertunity for the tourists...

i dont know how true this is but i was told in Holland if ya gotta go, well ya can, anywhere... so would ya?

Why is the story worse because it happened on a Wednesday?

Oh and by the way pissing in public in Holland leads to a fine, especially for pissed and stoned tourists.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Why is the story worse because it happened on a Wednesday?

Oh and by the way pissing in public in Holland leads to a fine, especially for pissed and stoned tourists.

lunch time on a wednesday more likely on a saturday night maybe

yeah somebody pointed that out earlier in the thread thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

It's not acceptable, ever. Even down a dark and quiet street. Because I live on one, and the smell walking up to the main road of urine some mornings is revolting. You can always find some pub or fast food open place to pee in.

The amount of guys I see coming up here for a wee at night just bewilders me and most of the time they have only just left the pub!!! It's a disgusting, dirty and disrespectful habit.

Bang on. You need to start slopping out the brown and yellow into a bucket on your balcony for such occasions.

Fire with fire.

Advertisement