Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Bank Account

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

That's 15/month JUST for the online banking. You also pay fees for current account, per transaction -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Hi,
    I use AIB and their online banking I have found to be very good. There is only one password to remember and they give you a DigiPass (like a little calculator) for generating Codes to use for various transactions. You can login using any computer and I have used it with IE and Firefox without any problems. However, it costs €50 per quarter for the privilege of using Online Banking...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

I have my business account with BOI as well; and I was thinking of jumping ship once my two free years are up (halfway there) as I can't stand the business online set-up.

However, it doesn't sound like any other banks have a better business online system in place, which is extremely frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

Eoin wrote: »
    365online has just been given a face lift - it has also been around for about 10 years, but it's so much easier to use. I'd happily use it for my business stuff too, but that can't be done.

Sorry off topic but you can use BOI's 365online for business accounts as long as you are not a limited company. You have to use the Business online system for LTD Co's but everything else just register for 365online as your own name as your account is probably in the name of Joe Bloggs T/A and this option is given to you on the 365 registration dropdown, also farm accounts can register for 365online all without any charge just select personal current account and complete the registration form and wait for your pin in the post. And yes is definitely much better than Banking Online which is a rip off imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jurga78

hm, confused now. Ulster or AIB ? I would get first 2 years fee free at both, what about online banking? I assume AIB is dearer ?
    Should I worry what'll happen (charges and fees) after those first 2 years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Open a personal Ulster Bank account and use that for the business. Costs you nothing then. Nothing illegal about this, just against the banks policy of ripping you off.

Poll needs a "none of the above" option :p

Advertisement