Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jambons, yummy but....

Options
  • 04-04-2012 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

...why so expensive in deli's?

I mean, €2 for one in most places is extremely rich for what it is! :eek:
    I know there is one or two place that sell them for a €1 but these Jambons are never cooked right and soggy :confused:

Question is, I remember a few years back I found a Spar shop that sold them in a box of 4 frozen for €4.50 or so, still expensive but its up to me how they cook. Cant seem to find them anywhere now in shops around Dub city.

Anyone on here know where I can get them frozen and cheap?

€2 for one!!!:confused::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

They sell them in my local Tesco, around €2 for a pack of 2. I've never tried them so don't know if they're any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Thank you! Will have a look in tesco so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Where in Tesco are they, freezer cabinets or fridges?

I was in Tesco yesterday but I completely forgot to have a look in the freezer for them.
    I found the frozen ones about 8 years ago in a Eurospar, havent seen them since.

Will check again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Had a look in Tesco in Douglas, Cork today but couldnt find them anywhere :(

• Advertisement

Yeah had a look in Tesco in Rush and in town, no where to be found sadly.
    Looking like they are not made anymore or something.

Advertisement