Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exotic and unusual pets what you got 9(pics)

• 04-04-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

thought id start a thread on your exotic or unusual pets
    well heres mine enjoy
    my 6 mnth old harris hawk kratos
    E4AE738E.jpg
    my 2 year old eurasian kestrel KEZ
    C04D5D1E.jpg
    my breedin pair of ferrets JACK AND JILL
    9F34F6A4.jpg
    my bosc monitor BOSCO
    E1A88D46.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

iv got , bearded dragons , desert iguana , leopard geckos , corns snakes , tortoise , and a few others , will post pics later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Babz182

Wow! Where did you get the kestrel and hawk? Do you hunt with them or take them out to fly or anything? I did a mini day of flying predatory bird flying on a holiday in England and it was amazing, I'd love to get into it over here.

I own fifteen pet rats, two dogs, a koi pond, freshwater fish, and a bearded dragon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Babz182 wrote: »
    Wow! Where did you get the kestrel and hawk? Do you hunt with them or take them out to fly or anything? I did a mini day of flying predatory bird flying on a holiday in England and it was amazing, I'd love to get into it over here.

I own fifteen pet rats, two dogs, a koi pond, freshwater fish, and a bearded dragon.
    Yeah I hunt them amazing animals to hunt with and amazing experience seeing them soar from a tree hundreds of yards away right to the fist
    15 rats say your busy

Yeah I'd say so, they're amazing. Is there a group that you do it with, or places that people keep them in Ireland? I'd love to go look, I mean I live in Finglas and couldn't realistically keep them myself, but they're so gorgeous I'd just love to see some again.
    Ah my rats keep me busy, but I love them. They're the most loving and cuddly little creatures, they're great. Here's one of my fellas sticking his tongue out at the camera Ratandbeardie005.jpg

Yeah I'd say so, they're amazing. Is there a group that you do it with, or places that people keep them in Ireland? I'd love to go look, I mean I live in Finglas and couldn't realistically keep them myself, but they're so gorgeous I'd just love to see some again.
    Ah my rats keep me busy, but I love them. They're the most loving and cuddly little creatures, they're great. Here's one of my fellas sticking his tongue out at the camera Ratandbeardie005.jpg
    I had a rat for 4 years was deadly little thing and do smart
    Sure could arrange ya to go out hunting one day with my Harris

• Advertisement

Could you? Oh my god, that would be so cool! I'd really appreciate it, he's such a gorgeous bird! :D

Could you? Oh my god, that would be so cool! I'd really appreciate it, he's such a gorgeous bird! :D
    Yeah it'll be in August or so as she is now put away for moulting( this is where she loses her old feathers and gets her new adult ones therefore cannot fly that well) and it's a she :)

Advertisement