Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plumber balbriggan

Options
  • 04-04-2012 1:08pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need a good reliable plumber In Balbriggan. Please pm me details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

PM sent for the plumber who lives in Balbriggan

I have used a couple of times and have found him reliable and does a great job

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Kieley plumbing and heating lives up between the Garda station and O'Dwyers G.A.A. Club. You will see his van parked there Supposed to be very good and reasonable

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

I second Bill Kiely. Have had him complete work in the house and very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

alan elmes plumber is great, just do a google search and his details are available online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Anacou

Hi, would anyone be able to pm me a contact no for Bill Kiely? Need some work done and looking for someone I can rely on for callouts etc in Balbriggan.

Alan Elmes seems to be in Baldoyle? Is that correct?

Thanks in advance
    Anacou

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement