Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure

Options
  • 04-04-2012 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Haven't seen many people talk about this upcoming 3ds game by Sega . i loved the demo , had a real charm and reminded me of such other rhythm game Space Channel 5

Ign have just reviewed and gave it a 8.0

2132460186_full-1.jpg

def be picking it up when i get the money together :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks very strange. I love it. :)

Out tomorrow too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Played the demo and I thought it was a lot of fun. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I went looking for this yesterday (scheduled release date), and there was no sign. I asked the guy in my local Gamestop - he'd never heard of it, looked it up on his computer, and there was no sign. He checked other Gamestops' stock on computer, no sign. He said that they judge stock orders by demand, and there were no preorders anywhere to justify stocking it. If that's their attitude, then they'll be heading the same direction as Game.

I never preorder games (I prefer to go to shops on launch day and see what the best price is). Hopefully I can pick this up somewhere over the weekend.

If anyone sees it in any shops, let me know - otherwise I'll be ordering online next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Smyths will be stocking it but they don't (appear to) have it in just yet, you can place yourself down for a text alert for when they have it? €44.99

I'll be checking the Square tomorrow so if I see it I'll try post here! :)

This isn't out anywhere. I've tried Smyths, HMV, Gamestop, Xtravision, Tesco and Ken Blacks.

I want to give my money to high street shops, but they're forcing me online. Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Checked in Smyths/Gamestop/HMV earlier, no sign of it anywhere, this may become an issue in the future with the demise of Game as they were the most likely place to find the more obscure titles for consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

I feel bad for sega. I mean this game is hardly niche is it? If the retailers aren't gonna supply this gem then there's little to no chance we'll see another Jet Set Radio.

My heart is sadface.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Quite liked the demo - definite Ouendan vibe off it. Shame it seems like a nightmare to track down :/ How do they ever think niche games like this will breakthrough when you can't get the darn thing in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

HMV and Gamestop both have it on order but there's been a delay in the arrival of it to both shops. Apparently the same in Smyths. Not their fault this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Gamestop Stephens Green had this today for €44.99, it is also available by the trade 3 games and pay €3 deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement