Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League Of Ireland Fixtures (WEEK 6) 6th April 2012

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

i see you forgot the time were your club asked for two years membership in one...
    We were asked for two and more years membership in one when we were broke and about to go out of existence, not to fund wages and cash bungs for players as a matter of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

Speaking of Brennan, a Pats fan threw out the bait on facebook last night and the ****ing idiot took a huge chunk out of it.

11 hours agoGareth Robinson
    1 800 778 888 ............theres the number for the rape crisis centre ....after what young forrester done to u tonight !!!!!!!

10 hours agoKillian Brennan
    Ha he got by me how many times..???sap get a life

10 hours agoGareth Robinson
    Garda are appealing for witnesses to a RAPE in richmond park between the hours of 1900 and 2100 on the 06/04/2012/.Please post here if u have any information thank you

I won't sleep tni..brrrppp..

i wouldnt think ud be able to sleep .... id say you,ll be rubbing sudo cream on your hole for a month
    fairplay to you ......man of the match .....ha ha ha ha ha

Cnt get dem every wk..njoy supportn a **** team.

its a pleasure ......enjoy playin for a **** team .........little gerbal fenlon not want to bring u to scotland .......not good enough !!!!!

Did actually...**** team haha..dats the last ul hav 2 shout bout 4 a long time..hahahah...I won't 4get 2 txt u I'll tel ya dat actually I wudnt lower meself...we'll lift the league again dis year itl only b me 4th league title..I loved wen I was at derry and we bt u,s 4-3 in fai cup final...dat was the last time u,s got 2 final of sumtin and played 4 a trophy..hahahah..sad really sad..lol.

not as sad as u..... when the rovers fans are chasing you out of tallaght .....calling for your head.... already giving out about the money your on and that your a bohs cnut ........ you,ll be lucky to be there at end of may ......jaysus pat told me your attitude wouldnt make it over there ....funny that !

I'm sure he told a fat fukn wastr like u dat..bothrd wot any1 tinks of me..I cudnt giv a fuk bout football or wot useless supporters tink..gudluck..

ha ha nibble nibble top lad good night !!! so thats 6-1

Doesn't mattr if its 11-1..use will fin mid table well lift the cup.

9 hours agoGareth Robinson
    u showed tonight u couldnt give a **** about football alri .......a young 17 yr old ....ripped u a new one ....ur past it son ........iv seen cripples with more pace....watch u dont get charged with fraud .....cos ur no leftfull
    night night xxxx dont forget ur sudo cream!!!!

9 hours agoKillian Brennan
    Ha u must b a retard...

2 hours agoGareth Robinson
    By the looks of it your no crossword champion yourself ..... Hope ur arsehole isn't too sore this morning .....plenty of sudo ..... Plenty of sudo

2 hours agoKillian Brennan
    Like I said did he go by once????no..anyways I'll b up the pitch next wk doin damage..I'll pass the sudo on like I always do..and u,s will b lucky 2 get a point next wk..2go wit the 3 yas had b4 are game last nyt..we'll done on the win..must giv ya lots of confidence beatn the champs..

about an hour agoGareth Robinson
    He skinned you half a dozen time ..... U might not of noticed he went by u that fast ..... Sure Wer only a small working class club of the people ..... Sure that's why we'll never get a "marque" player of your standard ... Ha ha ha ha u must feel guilty picking up ur few penny's this week .... Sure donate it to guide dogs ..... By last nights performance you'll need one soon ......

Brilliant! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Absolute classic.

Killian is not the brightest spark. From his page I see he also attends The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

bohsboy wrote: »
    Absolute classic.

Killian is not the brightest spark. From his page I see he also attends The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

:)

It's comic gold!! The fact that Brennan actually responded to him is what makes me laugh!! "He went by you so fast you probably didn't notice him!!" Ahaha!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Wasnt posting that but Robbo is a ****ing legend :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Doesn't look like either of them will be troubling MENSA any time soon.

Footballers shouldn't be allowed on Twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Thank **** for that :D When Dinny went through on goal you could feel the crowd willing the ball into the net. Table looks a lot nicer now :p

On the bright side, he's suspended now. Terrible player, he tries hard but just isn't good enough.

Delighted with the win and performance. UCD will be a tough game. They've been doing quite well as of late but Bohs look they're clicking into place.

Still have 2 and a half hours to go so.......

5-1 :D:D:D:D:D

Time Home Away Venue
    3 p.m. St. Patrick's Athletic v U.C.D Richmond Park
    4 p.m. Limerick FC v Cork City Jackman Park
    2 p.m. Derry City v Finn Harps The Brandywell
    6:30 p.m. Sligo Rovers v Monaghan United The Showgrounds
    3 p.m. SD Galway v Shamrock Rovers Terryland Park
    5 p.m. Shelbourne v Bray Wanderers Tolka Park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

First match I'll be missing this season...poxy work! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Don't be soft - Pull a sicky, you've plenty of time to make it out.

• Advertisement

2 p.m. EA Cup Derry City 4 - 0 Finn Harps Played Live Updates
    3 p.m. EA Cup St. Patrick's Athletic 2 - 1 U.C.D Played Live Updates
    3 p.m. EA Cup SD Galway 0 - 2 Shamrock Rovers Played Live Updates
    4 p.m. EA Cup Limerick FC 3 - 0 Cork City Played Live Updates
    5 p.m. EA Cup Shelbourne 0 - 1 Bray Wanderers Half Time Live Updates
    6:30 p.m. EA Cup Sligo Rovers 0 - 0 Monaghan United Pending Live Updates

handy enough win, 8 changes from friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

:(

We had a fairly full team out as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

God forgive me for saying this but just got a serious case of goosebumps watching St. Pats on MNS. An amazing performance. Delighted for any Saint that was there on the night. It'll live long in the memory I'm sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Our match against UCD was decent enough. It was great to get to a game on Easter Monday. Both sides played some good football, tried to pass it around. St Pat's well deserved to win in the end!

Advertisement