Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day of the Dead girl tattoo

Options
  • 04-04-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I really love the artwork in these tattoos, and was thinking of getting one, but i'm not religious, or mexican, so i was just wondering if it is a bad idea to get one one? Would it be kind of like someone who doesn't speak japanese getting a kanji tattoo? Here's a link to the style i'm talking about
    http://www.tattoogathering.com/tattoos/Alex_De_Pase/tattoos_50613.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Nah I wouldn't worry about it. I've tattooed a few of them on people that didn't have a clue what they are actually about but just enjoyed the look of them.

It's no big deal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I love that one you linked to
    Ive always wanted one but have never got around to getting it, id better get a move on though because im running out of space

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jabroni

thanks for the advice guys, think i'm gonna go ahead with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johndeniel

It doesn’t matter. Kanji symbols are used for writing the name in Japanese. Almost 50,000 kanji character are available in the Japanese literature. I have seen many people who have use these symbols as a tattoo design. You can try with your name in Japanese characters.

Advertisement