Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. Frank McCarthy (Castlefarm) RIP

Options
  • 04-04-2012 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Very sad to hear of Dr. Franks sudden passing last night. A real gentleman and a fine doctor. RIP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

No way!!!! Wow, he was my doctor from when I was 6 up to recently and I'm 41 now. God, so sad.

RIP Frank. I'll have a pint in the Pound for ya. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

My Doctor for 30 years even though I live 50 miles away from him now. RIP Frank, you'll be sadly missed.

Thanks for the heads up tbh.... I'm quite stunned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

MugMugs wrote: »
    My Doctor for 30 years even though I live 50 miles away from him now. RIP Frank, you'll be sadly missed.

To be honest I was in two minds about posting but I figured there'd be a few people who aren't around the town anymore who might like to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

tbh wrote: »

To be honest I was in two minds about posting but I figured there'd be a few people who aren't around the town anymore who might like to know.

Absolutely. Cheers. Just delivered it to my folks who are quite shocked too.... Sound bloke and mad for the rugger which made good chat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Absolutely. Cheers. Just delivered it to my folks who are quite shocked too.... Sound bloke and mad for the rugger which made good chat.

Funeral after 11 O'Clock mass on Sat.

http://rip.ie/death_notices_detail.asp?NoticeID=160666

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yeah, I'm about 5 years gone from Swords and would never have known only for your thread, so thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

Shocking news, He has been mine and my wifes doctor for the last 3 years.
    RIP Frank.

Advertisement