Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 15 Scheduling **Wednesday-Monday**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans will play their game Friday most likely..
    apparently the Titans GM is spending too much time and neglecting the wife :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

No need to apologise! You are usually always about. Its about time we allowed you to do something other than play madden.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    No need to apologise! You are usually always about. Its about time we allowed you to do something other than play madden.

Will be taking a few weeks off in late July/Early august to get married.. however i'll be back in time for the Madden 13 draft.. priorities :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Hayes Odd Crosswalk

Will be taking a few weeks off in late July/Early august to get married.. however i'll be back in time for the Madden 13 draft.. priorities :D

congratulations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Snap. Im off all August.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

matthew8 wrote: »
    How early can the Bears play tomorrow?

Could you play around 11 o clock this morning that's really the only time I can play today I might be able to play tonight if not it will have to be tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

adrian522 wrote: »
    No, that's not him :(

Does anyone know the guy who joined? I'll send a message on xbox and see if he responds...
    Hey

So I'm Qkitten. I guess there was some confusion over my name boards name.

I am free pretty much anytime at moment so let me know when suits ya.

And belatedly; thanks to everyone who welcomed me to franchise! Hopefully I wont get my ass handed to me too badly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

NekoChan wrote: »
    Hey

So I'm Qkitten. I guess there was some confusion over my name boards name.

I am free pretty much anytime at moment so let me know when suits ya.

And belatedly; thanks to everyone who welcomed me to franchise! Hopefully I wont get my ass handed to me too badly.

OK cool, well what about tonight around 7.30pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

OK cool, well what about tonight around 7.30pm?

Any chance of making it 7? If not 7:30 fine but i'll be online from 7 just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Double snap! Im off all of june.

madalig12 wrote: »

Snap. Im off all August.

• Advertisement

Flipping hell lads. Congrats to everyone!

Etloveslsd, i can play anytime during the day today

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Flipping hell lads. Congrats to everyone!

Etloveslsd, i can play anytime during the day today

I wont be home until around 7 this evening, that ok?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

NekoChan wrote: »
    Any chance of making it 7? If not 7:30 fine but i'll be online from 7 just in case.

Yeah, 7 should be fine, see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

empacher wrote: »
    berty hope your resting your starters otherwise im using the hit stick big time and im going for the knees.
    :pac: The reserves will be seeing a lot of game time but I'm still not willing to give up the unbeated season too easily !

When is good for you? Could do tonight (Thursday at 9). Also available up to 4pm Friday. I am around most of the weekend afternoons and evenings. Also around Monday night.

ali g when you free

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Could you play around 11 o clock this morning that's really the only time I can play today I might be able to play tonight if not it will have to be tomorrow

Still on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

matthew8 wrote: »
    Still on?

Going on now

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I wont be home until around 7 this evening, that ok?

Yeah hopefully it will. Might not be able to mic up though this evening. I will let you know later for definite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

ali g when you free
    Tomorrow evening any good? Just name your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Berty44 wrote: »
    :pac: The reserves will be seeing a lot of game time but I'm still not willing to give up the unbeated season too easily !

Not until you're at least 30 points up, I hope. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I don't think Berty has lost a regular season game since the Boards Franchise began!

I don't think I have ever played Berty in the boards franchise. He has never been beaten in regular season....hmm interesting :rolleyes:

Etloveslsd. 7 tonight is fine for me!

Sure we could all go 16-0 if we were in the AFC, easy conference to be honest.

I've never played him either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Sure we could all go 16-0 if we were in the AFC, easy conference to be honest.

I've never played him either :)

Speak for yourself, the Raiders are 3-0 against the NFC.

I don't think I have ever played Berty in the boards franchise. He has never been beaten in regular season....hmm interesting :rolleyes:

Did lose once in regular season. Lost to Lynch??? in the final seconds of a regular season game in franchise Season one. Lost to Ben in the Superbowl the same season, to a FG, again as time expired, all time classic game that. Won Superbowl 2 undefeated, then undefeated Season 3 regular season until the Colts destroyed me with Vernon Davis in the playoffs.

All time Boards record of 66-3 to date. Guys think that I am better than I actually am !!!! Everyone is improving, the games are getting tougher.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Tomorrow evening any good? Just name your time.

il be home from work at about 9

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Did lose once in regular season. Lost to Lynch??? in the final seconds of a regular season game in franchise Season one. Lost to Ben in the Superbowl the same season, to a FG, again as time expired, all time classic game that. Won Superbowl 2 undefeated, then undefeated Season 3 regular season until the Colts destroyed me with Vernon Davis in the playoffs.

All time Boards record of 66-3 to date. Guys think that I am better than I actually am !!!! Everyone is improving, the games are getting tougher.

It's hard to argue with that record though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Key stat:

Me: 2 superbowls
    Berty: 1 Superbowl

:p

SantryRed wrote: »
    Key stat:

Me: 2 superbowls
    Berty: 1 Superbowl

:p

Yep, its the rings that matter :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

When is good for you? Could do tonight (Thursday at 9). Also available up to 4pm Friday. I am around most of the weekend afternoons and evenings. Also around Monday night.

Thursday at 9 is perfect

Advertisement