Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 15 Scheduling **Wednesday-Monday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

etloveslsd wrote: »
    It's hard to argue with that record though!!

I am on now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

McG wrote: »
    Rob, if the gameweek is advanced early this evening I can play then. Otherwise it'll be Thursday starting between 9.30 and 11 or Friday morning. I'm away then for Easter until Monday evening.

Hey man,

Can do Thursday evening around 21:30 then.

On now in case you see this before 9.30

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Looks like we could be on for an early advance. Only three games left and of that two human v human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Should be advanced Sunday night judging by scheduling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Hayes Odd Crosswalk

rams beat the redskins im gona let alig to the write up itd only make me cry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

rams beat the redskins im gona let alig to the write up itd only make me cry

Make sure the same thing happens in week 17 against the Cowboys. The brown envelope is on its way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Hayes Odd Crosswalk

Paully D wrote: »
    Make sure the same thing happens in week 17 against the Cowboys. The brown envelope is on its way ;)

haha never again gave up 32 points in the 4th quarter to lose by 4 including a fumble return with 1 min left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

When is the last game being played?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

madalig12 wrote: »
    When is the last game being played?

Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I can play the Bills tonight if you're around Dave?

EDIT: yeah I'm going to have to either play tonight or in the morning, I can't play tomorrow evening:/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lukebray wrote: »
    I can play the Bills tonight if you're around Dave?

EDIT: yeah I'm going to have to either play tonight or in the morning, I can't play tomorrow evening:/

Hi Luke. If Dave can't make your morning time tomorrow you will have to leave the franchise to allow him to play, unless he can play you on Monday.

Yeah I only just realised monday was included, I should be good for monday morning or evening, just not between 2pm and 8:30pm as I am working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Say 10/11am on Monday? That wouldn't be a prob for me...rather play a human :)

I can't do tomorrow from 1230 on tho. So if you can't make let me know today.

Yeah about 11:30 would be perfect for me. I'll try and get on for 11 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Lukebray wrote: »
    Yeah about 11:30 would be perfect for me. I'll try and get on for 11 though.

1130 is pushing it for me mate.. Game will be just finished by 1230 if were lucky.

Ok well I'll be on for 11 so:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

As the last game will be done tomorrow, someone want to pop up week 16 fixtures so we can start the scheduling?

Advertisement