Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EV owner gathering - Sandyford

2»

Comments

Anan1 wrote: »
    .......... Perhaps more applicable to classics than to everyday cars, though?

I dunno, I think if you were driving a car every day you'd notice the relative gruffness at start up compared to when warm, with the window down anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

RoverJames wrote: »
    In fairness to EricC the Leaf looks looney, not in a good way either imo. The Juke looks normal in comparison.

Bull. If they had never dreamt up the leaf and instead release the same car with an ICE people would have just lumped it in with the Tiida and said its a bland old mans car. You certainly wouldnt be callign it looney. It just be another car in Nissan's range.

Just because you say something doesnt make it true. ...............
    Bull..................

;)

If imo a Leaf looks looney than imo it looks looney, I fail to see how that could appear to be bull.

It actually sound like you have your toys and your afraid someone is goign to come take them off you...................

I'll probably never own one.............

I reckon it will be feasible for most folk to have one in 10 years or so, even bangernomics folk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

All of this comes down to charging infrastructure/battery technology. Once they get sorted, as they undoubtedly will, I really can't see what ICE will be bringing to the party?
    Will they though? They couldnt 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 20 years ago and today, still pants. The problem being for every step EV takes, the rest of the world doesnt stand still. A attainable goal would be an increase in charging infrastructure, but that just means increased range through more charging.
    Its arbitrary anyhow as here and now, a decade in, the same promises are being debated on the internet as last century.

On paper, the 640d Bodhan had last week ticks all your boxes. Like an EV it could be called refined (so much so that the engine "note" is synthesized and then played over the radio, otherwise nothing) and efficient (40+ MPG) but unlike these EVs its likely 6sec to 60, has a range measured in weeks not hours (easily over 1000km to a tank I guess?), much torqueyer and three times the BHP. What that ICE brings to the party is the ability to outrun super cars and trains across a continent in a vehicle thats big and comfortable.. on a single tank of fuel.
    It also maintains fairly consistent performance at high speed while the EVs die a fast death. And humourlessly it actually sounds nice too (on the outside, too "refined" on the inside).

"Looking crude and dated" is standing around in the rain charging your vehicle for 3hrs to get home.

;)

If imo a Leaf looks looney than imo it looks looney, I fail to see how that could appear to be bull.

Because your general attitude towards EV's is just hate tehm because they are EV's, like they are coming to get you in the night or something. There's nothign to be afraid af James. :)

I really dont see anything out of kilter with Nissan's current range with the Leaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

In fairness to EricC the Leaf looks looney, not in a good way either imo. The Juke looks normal in comparison.

I look at my car and I like what I see, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that :) and possibly something that ends our dependency / addiction to oil. Which I've posted about before and I know that you know, that I come at this from more than just an environmental angle.

Matt Simis wrote: »
    Will they though? They couldnt 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 20 years ago and today, still pants. The problem being for every step EV takes, the rest of the world doesnt stand still. A attainable goal would be an increase in charging infrastructure, but that just means increased range through more charging.
    Its arbitrary anyhow as here and now, a decade in, the same promises are being debated on the internet as last century.

On paper, the 640d Bodhan had last week ticks all your boxes. Like an EV it could be called refined (so much so that the engine "note" is synthesized and then played over the radio, otherwise nothing) and efficient (40+ MPG) but unlike these EVs its likely 6sec to 60, has a range measured in weeks not hours (easily over 1000km to a tank I guess?), much torqueyer and three times the BHP.

It also maintains fairly consistent performance at high speed while the EVs die a fast death. And humourlessly it actually sounds nice too (on the outside, too "refined" on the inside).

The US and other countries have only recently started investing a lot of money. It seems it is starting to pay off

http://enviasystems.com/announcement/
    Naval Service Warfare Center, Crane Division (NSWC Crane) Test & Evaluation Branch was tasked by Advanced Research Products Agency - Energy (ARPA-E) to perform Verification & Validation testing on two high capacity lithium ion pouch type cells, manufactured by Envia Systems of Newark, California. The testing included verification of cell capacity and energy density at C/10 and C/3, 100% depth of discharge (DOD), as well as cell capacity and energy density at C/3, 80% DOD. One cycle at C/20 was performed at the manufacturer, therefore Crane's cycling started at cycle 2. Total testing cycles were 23, with 22 of those being performed at Crane (Cycles 2-23).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/yonicohen/2012/03/21/envias-energy-dense-battery-could-cut-electric-vehicle-costs/
    Progress toward better batteries has been steady, but slow, in recent years. To accelerate advances, the Department of Energy created a program, Batteries for Electrical Energy Storage in Transportation (BEEST), to fund research into lower cost battery technologies. In 2009, Envia received a $4 million grant from BEEST, which is administered by the DOE’s Advanced Research Projects Agency – Energy (ARPA-E).

Will they though? They couldnt 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 20 years ago and today, still pants. .

I dont see how they are pants. The wont suit everyone. No one is denying that. But the fact is 75% or more of the people that live and work in Dublin/Cork/Galway etc could probably switch to one tomorrow and not notice the difference unless they decided to go on a drivign holiday. I'd imagine most people , unless they started takign notes, would greatly overestimate the lenght of their journeys and could survive quite well in a city.

The US and other countries have only recently started investing a lot of money. It seems it is starting to pay off

http://enviasystems.com/announcement/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/yonicohen/2012/03/21/envias-energy-dense-battery-could-cut-electric-vehicle-costs/

We could all starting quoting promising future tech articles (cellulosic biofuels being the obvious counter argument, padded by advancements towards "the hydrogen future") but whats the point. Compare whats out now or within a year, then come back with something.

As I said, EVs have a place in the future for sure, we just differ in their priority and usage. They should/will replace the Smart car and the Segway, not the 7series BMW or big booted Skoda rep cars..
    I dont see how they are pants. The wont suit everyone. No one is denying that. But the fact is 75% or more of the people that live and work in Dublin/Cork/Galway etc could probably switch to one tomorrow and not notice the difference unless they decided to go on a drivign holiday. I'd imagine most people , unless they started takign notes, would greatly overestimate the lenght of their journeys and could survive quite well in a city.
    To clarify, they arent pants compared to cycling, just pants range wise compared to ICE.
    75% of people that live and work in Dublin absolutely could not switch to EV and not notice simply due to the fact that a huge number of people commute to work in Dublin. We are teetering on the oft quoted fallacy that the majority of even our lobsided population lives in Dublin.

Now if you refine that to "people that work in Dublin and commute under 20min a day", than absolutely, let them have EVs as they have no need for ICEs advantages. Im not stopping anyone getting an EV and absolutely support some use-cases, but not as a national priority.

• Advertisement

Because your general attitude towards EV's is just hate tehm because they are EV's, like they are coming to get you in the night or something. There's nothign to be afraid af James. :)

I really dont see anything out of kilter with Nissan's current range with the Leaf.

Bull.

I've already mentioned how I don't find them interesting or appealing.

Financially they don't appeal either or make economic sense to me.

leaf_experience.jpg

It actually looks a bit like a gammy ole citroen to me to be honest.

Bull.

Explain what makes them radically differnt, design wise, from a Tiida or micra so.

I'm not seeing a weird spaceship or anythign here. Are you?

leaf1.jpg

Is it really that much out of line with this?

tiida1.jpg

We could all starting quoting promising future tech articles (cellulosic biofuels being the obvious counter argument, padded by advancements towards "the hydrogen future") but whats the point. Compare whats out now or within a year, then come back with something.

As I said, EVs have a place in the future for sure, we just differ in their priority and usage. They should/will replace the Smart car and the Segway, not the 7series BMW or big booted Skoda rep cars..

Well I am quoting something, something that has been tested and verified in a US government lab. You're argument was it didn't happen in the past, so I'll imply it's highly unlikely to happen in the future.

Listing the Smart car and Segway I personally found to be a nice touch :) I guess the Ireland of the future will be a bit like the Vietnam of today, my wife and 2 kids hanging on to my segway as I hit the M4 motorway bringing them to Liffey Valley to see a movie? ;) Well I'm glad you got me sorted there! The everyday convenience, refinement and comfort of my Leaf was an illusion that could just never last. Can you fit a baby seat to a Segway?

Explain what makes them radically differnt, design wise, from a Tiida or micra so.
    I dont get the comparison.
    Why compare cream of the crop EVs to the runt of the litter ICE cars?

Why cannot you not just accept they dont like the Prius like styling of nearly all of these EVs? Its not even a tech-wide critque, just sadly the majority of EV cars, its their niches "look"..

As you mention the Tesla looks just like the Lotus and the Fisker Karma is super nice looking, but they are two small scale (tiny) manufacturers selling on the fact they dont look like EVs.
    Well I am quoting something, something that has been tested and verified in a US government lab. You're argument was it didn't happen in the past, so I'll imply it's highly unlikely to happen in the future.

Listing the Smart car and Segway I personally found to be a nice touch :) I guess the Ireland of the future will be a bit like the Vietnam of today, my wife and 2 kids hanging on to my segway as I hit the M4 motorway bringing them to Liffey Valley to see a movie? ;) Well I'm glad you got me sorted there! The everyday convenience, refinement and comfort of my Leaf was an illusion that could just never last. Can you fit a baby seat to a Segway?
    I may not appreciate your love of EVs but I do like your composure and wit. :D

To clarify, they arent pants compared to cycling, just pants range wise compared to ICE.
    75% of people that live and work in Dublin absolutely could not switch to EV and not notice simply due to the fact that a huge number of people commute to work in Dublin. We are teetering on the oft quoted fallacy that the majority of even our lobsided population lives in Dublin.

Now if you refine that to "people that work in Dublin and commute under 20min a day", than absolutely, let them have EVs as they have no need for ICEs advantages. Im not stopping anyone getting an EV and absolutely support some use-cases, but not as a national priority.

I dont need to refine anything. I said 75% + of the people that live AND work in Dublin and other cities in Ireland. As in the peopel that both live and work int he cities and surround.

I also cant see why you couldnt commute from say 20-30 km outside Dublin either. Or anywhere up to 100km if you have access to a charger in or near work.

Bull.

I've already mentioned how I don't find them interesting or appealing.

Financially they don't appeal either or make economic sense to me.

leaf_experience.jpg

It actually looks a bit like a gammy ole citroen to me to be honest.

I really don't like that colour. By the way my daughter whenever she see's a Nissan Micra, she says "look daddy a Nissan Leaf!". So there you go, a 5 year old with no built-in prejudices has disproved you ;)

• Advertisement

I dont get the comparison.
    Why compare cream of the crop EVs to the runt of the litter ICE cars?

How is it the cream of the crop ? Its a run of the mill family car that happens to be an EV compared to a run of the mill family car from the same company.

Im not stopping anyone getting an EV and absolutely support some use-cases, but not as a national priority.

Should the same attitude have been taken to petrol stations and upgrading roads?

Why cannot you not just accept they dont like the Prius like styling of nearly all of these EVs? Its not even a tech-wide critque, just sadly the majority of EV cars, its their niches "look"..

Nearly all what EV's? As I've said, the Leaf is standard for Nissans range. Presumably you've completely ignored the Fluence and Kangoo because they are identical to the ICE version?

What outlandish looking EV's are there at the minute?

The couple of odd enough looking ones like the Zoe are aimed at a specific market. Theres always been oddities. Plenty of people laughed about the Smart. What about things like the Issetta? Just because they have ICE's doesnt make them less out of the ordinary.

Is it really that much out of line with this?...........

Design etc isn't my strong point, nor is trying to verbalise how something is radlically different design wise :)

I'm not overly bothered if you don't agree with my opinion, seems as you have flagged it as "bull" I have no doubt you won't be seeing my point.

I am however amazed at how anyone could not see the Leaf as being shockingly different looking when compared to a tida, now a tida looks like a cheap sh1tbox, the Leaf, as I have already mentioned looks, imo, looney.

How is it the cream of the crop ? Its a run of the mill family car that happens to be an EV compared to a run of the mill family car from the same company.
    What? Cos due to lack of variety its inherently (defacto) the cream of the crop being among the newest and most advanced EVs available? While the Tiida on the otherhand is designed as a first car for Third World countries (seriously, not a joke). The comparison could barely be more invalid.
    Should the same attitude have been taken to petrol stations and upgrading roads?
    When compared to what? Horses? What are you on about?!
    Nearly all what EV's? As I;ve said, the Leaf is standard for Nissans range. Presumably you;ve completely ignored the Fluence and Kangoo because they are identical to the ICE version?
    What outlandish looking EV's are there at the minute?
    Nope, the Fluence and Kangoo look as $hit in EV form as ICE. The powerplant doesnt make a car good looking or not...?
    Outlandish looking.. this isnt going to be a stupid back and forth where you say "they look awesome and thats my right and here is a photo of some other crap car" is it?
    10seconds of googling "Electric Car" gets you the same stereotypical EV look:
    250px-Mitsubishi_i-MiEV.jpg250px-Wheego_Whip_all_electric_WAS_2010_9052.JPG220px-Buddy_black.jpg250px-Lumeneo_Smera_2008.JPG300px-TangoSide.jpg220px-Mia_EV-11-09-04-iaa-by-RalfR-281_trimmed.jpg

Whole list of outlandishly different (aka pointlessly different) cars here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_production_battery_electric_vehicles

I really don't like that colour.........

I was thinking of using the pic of yours charging up at Newlands Cross tbh but thought against it as I didn't want to offend :o

...........The comparison could barely be more invalid. .........

I can only imagine it's in the thinking of a car is a car is a car. I know loads and loads of folk who could walk past a Leaf and not notice it as they have next to no interest in cars, the same folk might bat an eyelid if they saw a 911 or some vintage yoke, but they might just as likely not.

• Advertisement

I am however amazed at how anyone could not see the Leaf as being shockingly different looking when compared to a tida, now a tida looks like a cheap sh1tbox, the Leaf, as I have already mentioned looks, imo, looney.

If you didnt know it was an EV and it went by in a line of brand new cars you'd never seen that had a few Ssangyong Rextons in it, I guraentee it wouldnt be the Leaf you'd be calling looney.

I genuinly dont see what your seeing as mad looking in it. What the Tiida was designed for or where is irrelevant. If the Leaf wasnt an EV and had a 1.5 diesel under the bonnet it would be selling at the same prce as a Tiida so in effect its a car in the same range with a different engine under the bonnet that happens to up the price by a lot. Much like why the S320 and S55 are in differtn price brackets.

Outlandish looking.. this isnt going to be a stupid back and forth where you say "they look awesome and thats my right and here is a photo of some other crap car" is it? ]

Where did I say the the EV's on sale now look awesome? I said they look the same as ICE cars, which the do, especially as some of them are the same just with different poowerplants. All that started in response to a post claiming they are all wildly different just for the sake of it, when the truth is they are much the same or identical to their ICE counterparts.

Nope, the Fluence and Kangoo look as $hit in EV form as ICE. The powerplant doesnt make a car good looking or not...?
    Outlandish looking.. this isnt going to be a stupid back and forth where you say "they look awesome and thats my right and here is a photo of some other crap car" is it?
    250px-Mitsubishi_i-MiEV.jpg250px-Wheego_Whip_all_electric_WAS_2010_9052.JPG220px-Buddy_black.jpg250px-Lumeneo_Smera_2008.JPG300px-TangoSide.jpg220px-Mia_EV-11-09-04-iaa-by-RalfR-281_trimmed.jpg

Are there not an endless supply of crazy ICE car fromt he same countries and manufacturers?

Again the Fluence and Kangoo fit in with todays cars and vans just fine. Which was my point. They both started as ICE machines, So to say that EV's are being made look crazy just to be different is wrong.

I notice you havnt come back to the discussion about people that live and work in cities could switch to EV's now.

Where did I say the the EV's on sale now look awesome? I said they look the same as ICE cars, which the do, especially as some of them are the same just with different poowerplants. All that started in response to a post claiming they are all wildly different just for the sake of it, when the truth is they are much the same or identical to their ICE counterparts.
    I never said you said they look awesome, I was heading off you posting a million other photos in response. Besides, Im kinda agreeing with you, being an EV isnt a design death sentence, its just that there is a consistent new-age look to them as they are purposely put in a niche.
    I notice you havnt come back to the discussion about people that live and work in cities could switch to EV's now.
    I sure didnt, looking up the average commute distance, living location and population spread of the average worker sounds extremely boring. Instead Ill concede (and already did) that quite a number of people in a "certain demographic" could indeed switch to EVs. I would even support that, as I keep agreeing with you.

I just know that myself and no one in my family and most of my co-workers (every single one of us working in Dublin but not living there) do not even remotely fall into that demographic. But Im sure someone does.

I totally support EVs, just as a bit player in the total transport mix.

Most of those cars stick out like a sore thumb. Those are the kinds of cars some people would stop in the street to point and laugh at. My personal experience is that next to no one ever takes notice of my Nissan Leaf - unless I'm doing something out the ordinary for a car e.g. plugging it in.

Those cars look nothing like the Nissan Leaf. I've also already put up a picture of the electric Golf that goes on sale next year and the Ford Focus electric that is already on sale. Both of them look exactly like the the equivalent ICE car. There is also the Renault Zoe coming soon, which I think looks quite nice for a small car!

car_photo_510703_7.jpg

You've also got a picture of a Lumeneo Smera in your line up of wacky cars. I happen to think that car is wacky good as opposed to wacky bad. For starters it's not pretending to be anything other than a city runabout. Secondedly it tilts like a Carver and thirdly it actually has some nice technical specifications. I think it looks fun!!

http://www.lumeneo.fr/smera_technical_specifications_eng.php

If they had €20k or €30k to throw around :)

I sure didnt, looking up the average commute distance, living location and population spread of the average worker sounds extremely boring. Instead Ill concede (and already did) that quite a number of people in a "certain demographic" could indeed switch to EVs. I would even support that, as I keep agreeing with you.

I just know that myself and no one in my family and most of my co-workers (every single one of us working in Dublin but not living there) do not even remotely fall into that demographic. But Im sure someone does.

Whats the population of Dublin? Close on 1m? I'd imagine quite a lot of those work in Dublin.

Then theres Cork, Galway, Limerick etc.

Of all the people I know , socially and fromt he last job I was in , 90% of them live and work in Dublin.

I never said you said they look awesome, I was heading off you posting a million other photos in response. Besides, Im kinda agreeing with you, being an EV isnt a design death sentence, its just that there is a consistent new-age look to them as they are purposely put in a niche.

Since theres been cars theres been crazy ones. If anything the crazy looking far eastern EV's are just carryign on from the ICE ones that were dreamt up over the years.

Peopel like to pont and laugh at the likes of those about but lets face it, they are the product of wacky asian designers. Nothing like that made it here in ICE form and wont in EV form either. They are not the current range of EV's available here, of with most are made up of establish ICE cars but with EV internals. They are just another engine choice int he range.

If they had €20k or €30k to throw around :)

Thats not the point though. We werent discussing the populations ability to buy brand new cars (though plenty still are) but rather that a large amount of them could change over withotu issue if they were offered a straight swap. If these had all come out 10 years ago, theres no reason huge amounts of peopel in cities couldnt be driving them around right now in the smae way they are currently drivign their cars.

Whats the population of Dublin? Close on 1m? I'd imagine quite a lot of those work in Dublin.

Then theres Cork, Galway, Limerick etc.

Of all the people I know , socially and fromt he last job I was in , 90% of them live and work in Dublin.
    Well you can look that up and let us know the actual facts and figures, commute distances, charging point location, population splits etc. To help, I know off the top of my head Dublin City is 500k, County 1million and Greater Dublin area 1.8million (GDA of course is Dublin plus every neighbouring county, so clearly not what you were referring to as thats big commute-ville).

You stating 90% of the people you know live and work in Dublin isnt in any way surprising.. since you live and work in Dublin too. Its still just conjecture though.

Well you can look that up and let us know the actual facts and figures, commute distances, charging point location, population splits etc. To help, I know off the top of my head Dublin City is 500k, County 1million and Greater Dublin area 1.8million (GDA of course is Dublin plus every neighbouring county, so clearly not what you were referring to as thats big commute-ville).

You stating 90% of the people you know live and work in Dublin isnt in any way surprising.. since you live and work in Dublin too. Its still just conjecture though.

One of the guys I met at the meet-up (the thing this thread is about :D) is using his car for a 110km commute each way. I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall he said "Tipperary" as the place he commutes from everyday on his way to work in Dublin. He keeps a blog.

http://selfficiency.wordpress.com/

One of the guys I met at the meet-up (the thing this thread is about :D) is using his car for a 110km commute each way. I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall he said "Tipperary" as the place he commutes from everyday on his way to work in Dublin. He keeps a blog.

http://selfficiency.wordpress.com/
    Charging throughout the day in work I guess? If he can do so and stand the commute in an EV (:p) its a good example and case study to combat range anxiety.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭creedp

Charging throughout the day in work I guess? If he can do so and stand the commute in an EV (:p) its a good example and case study to combat range anxiety.

I must try that one with my employer .. I'm going to buy an EV so you must supply me with a car park space and a power point for my extension lead! This looks a like a great way to get people off the bursting at the seams public transport network and back into cars. Long live the commute!

• Advertisement

creedp wrote: »
    I must try that one with my employer .. I'm going to buy an EV so you must supply me with a car park space and a power point for my extension lead! This looks a like a great way to get people off the bursting at the seams public transport network and back into cars. Long live the commute!

I don't believe he has asked his employer for a charging post. There is a public charging post near his office and he parks there before walking the last few hundred meters to his office.

I don't believe he has asked his employer for a charging post. There is a public charging post near his office and he parks there before walking the last few hundred meters to his office.

Is it not a tad cheeky leaving a car plugged into one of them all day?
    What if someone gets there before him?

Well two people would need to get there before him, every charging post is dual port :) and if that were the case I'm sure he'd probably know who owned the EV(s) as the community is quite small :D

I also know where he parks and it is located in such a position that no one would actually want to park there unless they had an EV and wanted to charge. See my thread on Tesco in Maynooth for an example of what I mean

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056499830
    MYOB wrote: »
    They're at almost the furthest extent of the site, over beside the glass/alu/clothes recycling area (which has its own pull in bay) and McDonalds (which has its own car park). And due to there being about 1400 spaces and all free, its highly unlikely a non electric car would ever have need to park there.

The spaces were empty any time I was down in the days before Christmas, for instance - despite there being queues to try and park in the covered area!

These charging points are being installed in car parks, but usually the very far end where no one parks anyway. so I don't think it's cheeky. If it were out of action for whatever reason, he could use a fast charger before going home. There are quite a few around Dublin these days.

I can't see it being sustainable for someone to park in a charging spot for the guts of a day during business hours 5 days/week, no doubt it's fine at the moment as the community is small as you say :)

I can't see it being sustainable for someone to park in a charging spot for the guts of a day during business hours 5 days/week, no doubt it's fine at the moment as the community is small as you say :)

He mentioned another possibility to me on Saturday, but it's not on his blog, so I'll let him post about it here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭creedp

Basically at the moment EV's are only sustainable in very limited circumstances even for the very small EV family out there. This is especially the case if you have anything more that a moderate daily commute or have a family that have incessant demands to be taken to/brought from many different locations. They are a niche product that have a loyal following with as yet a small but vocal number of early adopters of new technology. This obviously may not always be the case so I await developments with interest ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Looks like a fairly self-righteous meet! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

How did you say hello in person if you all wore white bags on your heads?

If i owned an """"'EV""""" i'd wear a bag on my head too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    How so?

I was only kidding, mostly!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15 naturalblue

I do not charge my car in my employers. I use a public charge point which is nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 naturalblue

There are 2 charging points and the car emails me when it is finished. I then get the car to not be using up the space.

Advertisement