Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - Voicemail is Locked Query

Options
  • 04-04-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

I unsuccessfully tried to access my voicemail remotely using 087 (5) *******. When asked to enter my password I tried to enter 0000 which was my password as I had not reset it. The automated Emobile voice said I had entered the incorrect password and after I tried it a couple more times the voice said I was still incorrect and it locked my voicemail.

Can you let me know how I can unlock the voicemail and how I can find out my correct voicemail password.

I spoke to a person in Emobile Customer Care without success.........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

strongback wrote: »
    I unsuccessfully tried to access my voicemail remotely using 087 (5) *******. When asked to enter my password I tried to enter 0000 which was my password as I had not reset it. The automated Emobile voice said I had entered the incorrect password and after I tried it a couple more times the voice said I was still incorrect and it locked my voicemail.

Can you let me know how I can unlock the voicemail and how I can find out my correct voicemail password.

I spoke to a person in Emobile Customer Care without success.........

Hi strongback,

If you PM me your mobile number and pin I can check this out for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭strongback

Hi strongback,

If you PM me your mobile number and pin I can check this out for you.

Tony

Did you get my PM?

Did you get my PM?

Hi strongback
    have searched and cannot see any PM from you:confused: would you mind sending this again and I will chase for you.
    Tony

Hi strongback
    have searched and cannot see any PM from you:confused: would you mind sending this again and I will chase for you.
    Tony

Hi Tony,

I have sent you a pm. Could you let me know if you received it.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Tony,

I have sent you a pm. Could you let me know if you received it.

Thanks

Yes I have received it now strongback.. Not sure why did not receive first time. Chasing this for you now.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Hi Tony,

Any luck with my query?

Cheers

Hi Tony,

Any luck with my query?

Cheers

Hi strongback,

I have sent you a Pm in regard to this. Your voicemail has been reset for you. I will PM the pin number to access this now.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Sometimes on e-Mobile and Meteor you have to text "Mail" to 50102 to setup voicemail.

It seems to activate the mailbox and setup the diverts.

Advertisement