Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The next game that should get a HD collection

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Wikipedia says there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Timesplitters series, great shooter with a good story ,good selection of
    challenge levels ,probably my favorite games on ps2 apart from metal gear series.IT was ahead of its time, you could play against bots on multiplayer with a wide range of weapons.
    the last timesplitters future perfect was better than many current games on the 360.THE control layout was perfect ,with a wide range of weapons and different enemys on each level.IT had challenge levels, similar to spec ops mode, on MW2.
    i,d buy a ps2 just to play it again,still have the game disc.
    THE bond games,eg nighfire from ps2 era would make a good hd reissue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Broken sword, although updating would involve a completely new production which might be problematic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,857 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

There is a Resident Evil HD collection coming out in June on the PSN. It's the Wii remakes of the originals: Darkside Chronicles and Umbrella Chronicles.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

efla wrote: »
    Broken sword, although updating would involve a completely new production which might be problematic.
    We already have the Director's Cut, and TBH all 2D games should be left well alone from HD versions.

On-topic:
    I would love to see TIE Fighter rejigged... and with iMUSE audio restored!

• Advertisement
Advertisement