Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there a Wednesday Night league in Dublin

• 04-04-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

In order to cut down travelling costs , I am staying in Dublin on a Wednesday night over the Summer and i am just wondering is there a league on a wednesday over the Summer and what pubs are playing in it , i will be in the Rathmines area and just looking to get an extra night throwing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

tom kennedys in thomas street and the kestrel in walkinstown both should be running a summer league.
    Also, you will get singles comps on Monday nights in Boomers Clondalkin and the Patriots Kilmainham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

the pubs in the summer league are well scattered, ballyfermot, clondalkin, crumlin, james s st, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭hipdoobloon

Dublin summer leagues teams are scattered around south and west Dublin as seiphil said and on Wednesday nites there will be a summer league whitch will be comprised of 10 teams with a restriction of no current county players allowed 2 play on any team and Monday's after the south county dublin league and cup finishes in 6 weeks or so the patriots in kilmainham hosts a Monday nite singles league of 9-10 weeks with really good quality players , organiser alan byrne and boomers in clondalkin will also host a weekly comp on Mondays nites as far as I know . hope this helps .

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭objj52

Thanks that helps alot have alans number now so gonna be in touch. If i dont get on the league scene i might sacrifice a Monday night and head to the Patriots

Advertisement