Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are Linda, Pat and Graham from?

Options
  • 04-04-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hiya folks

Just wondering - what department of BOI are you with? Are you based with the 365 call centre team or in BOI head office or elsewhere? How much access to my account details do you have?

Reason I ask is that the call centre are always great when I call them but sometimes I have to go through my branch.

Wondering when it will be that you can't help me and I'll have to call instead?

Finally, welcome. Good to see a Financial Institution here.

Thanks

Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Darragh,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are all based in the Banking365 call centre as part of a new team dedicated to customer service in social media. We are really excited to be here.

We are here to answer any general customer service queries that you may have. We will try and answer as many of the queries as we can within the forum. However, to protect the security of your account, there will be some instances where we need to take the conversation offline, such as, account specific queries and personal financial advice.

In these instances we will arrange a call from the relevant department to address your query. Alternatively, if you would prefer not to receive a direct call from us, we will supply you with the appropriate contact details.

Thanks again for the welcome. If we can help you with anything else please let us know.

Pat

Advertisement