Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone app?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jaycee73

Seems like the app can only be downloaded from the Irish App Store. I'm living abroad and cannot download from my location. Tried changing my App Store settings location to Ireland, but as the location is tied to my Account details, I cannot do it without changing my credit card details.

Tried the AIB one and there were no issues. Is this a policy decision or just a lack of foresight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MichelleLed

I am having the same issue with the App only being available on the Irish App Store. Is there anyway to have it available on a universal App store? I haven't had an issue downloading any other Apps in Ireland. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi everyone,

I am sorry you are having the issues with the app not been available outside of Ireland. Because financial regulation can vary across different countries we need to ensure that the version of our App complies with the local regulation. This can require a seperate build of the App.

We will notify our customers once it is rolled out.

Thank you very much for your suggestions though.

Thanks
    Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Michelle and JayCee you might be able to create an Irish iTunes account(with no credit card details) and download the app to that account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Everyone,

Please see this new thread re availability for the app.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement