Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ixtrix.net

• 04-04-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

started with a pen and pad ix days ago :)
    updating as i figure out things like sitemaps

http://ixtrix.net/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭VMotion

And what, exactly, are you looking a review for? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 smergger

ty for post
    any form of feedback is welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

What is it supposed to be?

It looks like a Word document saved as html.

pretty close, most was written out in notepad as i was learning html code from scratch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

You've bought a domain and webspace so you must have some idea what you are doing.

Install wordpress on it, or you know, use a stylesheet. Lots of &nbsp in the HTML that should be cleaned up with proper code.

• Advertisement

thanks Squee , i do need a rewrite soon, and all the stuff like php/css etc i will be looking into
    i only started learning html using a pen an paper few weeks ago, got domain and hosting a week later , and been just trying find out what more to do
    its serving a purpose already tho, and has low bandwidth users in mind
    them &nbsp codes i no idea how entered but i guessing frontpage added them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

smergger wrote: »
    thanks Squee , i do need a rewrite soon, and all the stuff like php/css etc i will be looking into
    i only started learning html using a pen an paper few weeks ago, got domain and hosting a week later , and been just trying find out what more to do
    its serving a purpose already tho, and has low bandwidth users in mind
    them &nbsp codes i no idea how entered but i guessing frontpage added them

It will be everywhere you pressed return.

Trying using <br /> tags to make extra space but you should just wrap each paragraph in <p> </p> which will automatically create paragraphs

Advertisement