Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TOR] The Dark Council : Basilisk Droid

Options
  • 04-04-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

THE DARK COUNCIL:WHO ARE WE AND WHY JOIN US?

About Playstyles:
    We consist of many different types of players. Some are hugely and solely into pvp. Others are small pockets of friends that still have not interacted much with the rest of the guild but log on and play with their mates, leveling characters and exploring the content at their own pace. Then there are those that like to Raid and work as a team to defeat bosses and see more of the endgame content.

About Maturity:
    Above all else we are united in our belief that being a community comes first, even though many of us have different playstyles and playtimes. We keep our membership mature, only recruiting people over 18. Many of us are in our thirties or late twenties. We help out and look after new players. Showing them the ropes of the game with a non elitest attitude and with respect.

About Community:
    We encourage the use of the forums to create a bond between players, to get to know each other. Find leveling partners, discuss music, share fan art and screenshots, even a little roleplay. We know today we play SWTOR but in the future we may decide to play something new. And its the friends we make here that could greet us in the next game. We aim to keep in touch through our forums, making friendships that will outlast the games we play.

About Raiding:
    We support Hardcore raiding but abhor elitest attitudes and self promotion. Our doors are open to all to join as social members, however joining the guild will not ensure you get raid placement but being a competent player will. Selection for the raid teams are left in the hands of the raid leaders.

Invitation
    We invite you to come join us. Many of us are from the UK and Ireland with fewer from more distant places. Applications are not needed for social players but are moreso used as an introduction so if possible please fill one out. Apply Here

2012-02-07-devour4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Reminds me of my old wow guild, similar name and all. Will be sure to apply in a few months once i'm 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

great video, kudos to the editor.

from the very start i decided i was going to get very angry if you didnt do TGWTDT titles treatment but you did, so thats ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

Dustaz wrote: »
    great video, kudos to the editor.

from the very start i decided i was going to get very angry if you didnt do TGWTDT titles treatment but you did, so thats ok :)

Ah sure it would be crazy not put the titles in the same way. Thanks btw, its the first time i ever done a recruitment video. One thing is for sure, I will never use WLMM ever again ended up with so many problems i had to start over with powerdirector 10 from scratch.

Hey guys,

Just to let you know we are a very open guild here at The Dark Council and we welcome all ( age 18+ ) from boards.ie to come join us and mix in with our community. Even if you have a main on another server we would like to extend to you a place to call home on Basilisk Droid if even to log in and have a bit of banter, do some pvp on a low level char or whatever with some of our guys.

Just pm me if you have any further questions or visit The Dark Council website

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

How many people are active in the guild? Am going to come back for the free 7 days, and might hang around if it's improved after 1.2.

• Advertisement

I reckon 20 - 25 active accounts. People playing various hours, some early morning hours some evening. Difficult to say as theres exams for alot of people atm. No harm in dropping in. The numbers of people on the fleet were very good at one point yesterday, hopefully that will keep up

Advertisement