Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does one immediately become more attractive once taken?

• 04-04-2012 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

I think most of us have experienced an oul' dry spell here and there.. But as soon as you get a BF/GF... Bitches be all over you! The same ones that wouldn't glance at you, should you be single and willing.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Bitches sure do be crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Samantha Brick agrees with this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

Confidence is a turn on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Confidence is a turn on

Not trying is a turn on, I think :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Its like you're already pre-approved so that increases your attraction. Another women wants to be with you so you must be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Ive never wanted you more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Confidence is a turn on

This is the truth I reckon, whenever I'm in a relationship I automatically stop giving a flying one whether or not other women are interested in me and it probably shows more than I realise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yeah i reckon so. i feel more confident in a relationship, and less nervous out and about, so it's probably something to do with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Seemingly you give off different hormones when you are getting some. Maybe that is why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,510 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I've never really noticed on account that women always be all over me! Apparently it's something to do with my lovely blue eyes and my sense of humour ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

ihsb wrote: »
    Seemingly you give off different hormones when you are getting some. Maybe that is why?

the smell of fishy c0ck turns women on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

darokane wrote: »
    the smell of fishy c0ck turns women on?

Fishy Ccok? I think you need to get that checked out

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Sykk wrote: »
    I think most of us have experienced an oul' dry spell here and there.. But as soon as you get a BF/GF... Bitches be all over you! The same ones that wouldn't glance at you, should you be single and willing.

Anyone?

Its not them its you!

Either you are more relaxed & confident when you're attached therefore more attractive..

or , you have a girl so its easy to say things like:

"see her over there, I could have her... only for I have a girlfriend"
    "They all want me, but they cant have me... cos I have a girlfriend"
    Then when single again reality bites :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Bitches sure do be crazy!

Votes "Bitches be crazy" to replace "blast em with piss" and "yore ma" for the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Thread title and thread contents appear to be written by two different people. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I reckon its to do with being more confident and not trying to impress the opposite sex so much.

Ive scored like 57 girls since i got a gf:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

I'm with my girlfriend over three years now. I find that when I'm out with mates that I now get chatted up more often and probably more-so than my mates.

It's not like the girls that approach me know I'm taken. I do admire a good looking woman but it's not like I'm out to get my bit as I'm faithful to my girlfriend. When other girls talk to me, I may appear more confident because I don't give a **** if she likes me or not. Perhaps because of this I be myself and don't try to impress with BS lies to get into her knickers.

Oh, and I raaaaaaarely got chatted up when I was single.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Confidence is a turn on

Your back! Welcome back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Your back! Welcome back!

What about his back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

People always want what they think they can't have, it's that simple

• Advertisement

You know something I noticed...was looking at a couple on the metro today...they seemed very happy. I was just sitting there observing them, not staring but looking over now and then. I was particularly interested to see how nice the guy was to his girlfriend so I was probably observing him more than her. He was being very sweet to her....from their POV or from an outsider's, it might've looked like I was trying to make eyes at the fella when I wasn't attracted to him at all. Just thought it was sweet how he was with his girlfriend.

I suspect I'm not the only woman who does the same....just because you're looking at someone, doesn't mean you're into them. Perhaps some lads are getting confused...

Fart wrote: »
    What about his back?

Badaboom.....ching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I think people aren't attracted to those who have that look of desperation about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

Thanks Eve :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Badaboom.....ching?

Does that drum kit have a cash register in it?

Advertisement