Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies

• 04-04-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was wondering does anyone have any construction studies notes that they could send. I don't have much myself and my book is too big to study. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Paul5218 wrote: »
    I was wondering does anyone have any construction studies notes that they could send. I don't have much myself and my book is too big to study. :)

I will presume you were being sarcastic with that last bit.

If you want more concise revision at this stage where you seem to be only starting on revision (i.e. bit late now) maybe focus some of your revision on exam type questions and answers using examinations.ie. At least whatever you do from that will be exam focused rather then relying on a book that is "too big". Getting notes from another teacher may have a lot of irrelevant material or stuff covered in a different way that may only end up wasting your time more than actually helping.

There are some good links to websites on constructionsstudies.ie. A couple of the links are very specific to the LC course and may focus your revision.
    That website has also recently published a revision type book where it gives how to answer the exam questions rather that just all the answers. If you are that interested I think it is worth the investment. I saw a copy of it the other day and it seemed ideal for 6th years at this stage of the year. Although I did not study it in detail, but it seemed worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

seavill wrote: »
    I will presume you were being sarcastic with that last bit.

If you want more concise revision at this stage where you seem to be only starting on revision (i.e. bit late now) maybe focus some of your revision on exam type questions and answers using examinations.ie. At least whatever you do from that will be exam focused rather then relying on a book that is "too big". Getting notes from another teacher may have a lot of irrelevant material or stuff covered in a different way that may only end up wasting your time more than actually helping.

There are some good links to websites on constructionsstudies.ie. A couple of the links are very specific to the LC course and may focus your revision.
    That website has also recently published a revision type book where it gives how to answer the exam questions rather that just all the answers. If you are that interested I think it is worth the investment. I saw a copy of it the other day and it seemed ideal for 6th years at this stage of the year. Although I did not study it in detail, but it seemed worthwhile.

Where can this book be got?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Where can this book be got?

http://www.constructionstudies.ie/exam-solutions.html

This is it, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

subz3r0 wrote: »

yea thats it

Advertisement