Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Developer for Data Synchronization App

Options
  • 04-04-2012 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Looking we are looking for an android developer to either implement using a sync adapter or using http://code.google.com/p/openmobster/ to create an app that will allow two way synchronization of data on the server to the app on the phone. Files and data in in database tables needs to be synced.

If there is anyone here who has experience with openmobster or has done synchronization apps before please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 openmobster

Mid Edit :
    Content removed. Please read the forum charter and Boards.IE rules in general before posting here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 openmobster

Hi,

I am closely involved with the OpenMobster project. I am very interested in your Sync App opportunity.

I would like to discuss this in more details.

If you need more information, please send me a Private Message.

Thanks
    Sohil

Advertisement