Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung D5000 problem!

• 04-04-2012 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I have one of these in 37" LED and im having a problem where the picture brightness go up and down according to the scene if its dark or bright. So if i watch a bluray or whatever and the scene in the movie is dark the tv adjusts it and makes it even darker. This is quite annoying. I thinks its a feature of the tv to save energy or something. Ive gone to settings and seem to have turned off all the energy saving techniques its using and still have this problem. Is there anything else i can do to stop this? Just want it so it stays at one brighness level for all things i watch.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

anything called dynamic back light or dynamic contrast in the menus? if so switch them off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Thx! I think thats solved it. Its dynamic contrast under advanced settings. It was on medium!

Advertisement