Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottom molar needs treatment to extract or root canal???

Options
  • 04-04-2012 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all

new to forums all together so just getting to grips with the site... but anyway
    I have a cracked tooth my bottom molar sixth back from my front tooth it already has a filling in it and part of the tooth has cracked around the filling
    and im looking for a bit of advice from people who have had a similar problem or know about Dentistry.

Firstly i want to try avoid getting the tooth removed cause a friend of mine had the exact same tooth removed and said it was a horrible experience he ended up with a bruised and swollen jaw after and pain for a while after so if i was to get a root canal would it be worth it?? because the cost of a root canal would be a lot to me in my current financial situation...

also if anyone has had experience with getting dental work by dental students would they recomend it cause i have heard it is far cheaper but just not aware of what quality they would provide

thanks for reading!!!!

Advertisement