Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK Apprentice Season 8 Week 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

By week two Stella English was a star

This lot are all useless, everyone of them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

heffo500 wrote: »
    Tweet from Sir Alan "There are times when 2 have to go"

I must start looking at twitter again, really enjoyed his tweets last year, haven't been on twitter in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

mikemac1 wrote: »
    By week two Stella English was a star

This lot are all useless, everyone of them

Never forgetting the immortal Stuart Baggs! Dam I hated him, but feck if he didn't stand out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

jane wears a red dress every time they go back to the boardroom before someone is fired. it must bring her luck. :D i thought ricky was lucky last night as the problem in their team was down to the cock up in the production , still michael didn't really do much , didnt sell much either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

jane wears a red dress every time they go back to the boardroom before someone is fired. it must bring her luck. :D

Noticed that too - though its not a good fit!
    Time will tell if it brings her luck or not.....................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Think it will take a few more weeks to suss out the weak contenders in the group. Katie is this years eye candy IMO :)

Advertisement