Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

locked out

Options
  • 04-04-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

hi im locked out of my on-line account, i sent a mail to support on 29th march and explained that my phone number is not recognised to request a new password, dispite this information eservice have sent the following today 4th april ; [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To unlock this, you need to select Forgot My Password. You will be sent a new password within a couple of minutes. Once you have received this, enter your email address and then hit the caps lock key on your keyboard. Please key in your password ( in capital letters ) rather than copying and pasting it.; Could you help me access my account and ask the eservice guys to read their emails. Thank you.
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Horse7,

Can you send me your account number and full name by private message? And also the address on the account and your telephone number. We will then check what telephone number we have on the system for you.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

Advertisement