Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the piece under the handle of a floor steamer used for

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Andremac96 wrote: »
    What is the purpose of the piece under the handle of a floor steamer and is it important

The black bit under the handle in this link there is a picture

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00VshQJiSyltqB/2-in-1-Steam-Mop-SM-002-.jpg

Its a lever to disconnect the main handle and the pole from the actual steamer unit

Its for using the steamer as a portible/hand held unit.;)

I have a H2O V5 steam mop and its the exact same setup as the steam mop in the pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Andremac96

paddy147 wrote: »
    Its a lever to disconnect the main handle and the pole from the actual steamer unit

Its for using the steamer as a portible/hand held unit.;)

I have a H2O V5 steam mop and its the exact same setup as the steam mop in the pic.

is it important as i dont use the handheld option the like the way it is in the pic

mine broke off

is it important as i dont use the handheld option the like the way it is in the pic

mine broke off

Well if you dont use it like it is in the picture,then its not important,is it.:)

Well if you dont use it like it is in the picture,then its not important,is it.:)

i dont understand

i use it the way it is like in the picture
    i dont take it apart and use it as portable

i dont understand

i use it the way it is like in the picture
    i dont take it apart and use it as portable

Take a picture of the mop and the broken handle/lever and post it here,and we will see what we can do to fix it.:)

• Advertisement

Take a picture of the mop and the broken handle/lever and post it here,and we will see what we can do to fix it.:)

but do i need the lever i only use it like the picture no other way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Looks like the units cable tidy to me, there is a similar piece just above the main body of the unit. If it is a cable tidy it is more for convenience when storing.

Advertisement