Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bilberry Halting Site

Options
  • 04-04-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

When did this close up.
    Passed today and the gates were closed with no caravans there.
    Then as I was going over to grannagh I could see a load of caravans under the fly over on the old mullinavat rd. wonder are they the same crowd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

It's being renovated I believe the residents are moved to the old foundry site for the 3 month duration,bit of a high risk policy dare I say?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Maybe after waiting for decades if not centuries for the right time to buy they've decided now is a great time and have finally gotten onto the property ladder.
    Best of luck to them i say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

wellboytoo wrote: »
    It's being renovated I believe the residents are moved to the old foundry site for the 3 month duration,bit of a high risk policy dare I say?

Where is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Up river left bank north of city bridge, circa ten acres of Brownfield
    site cleared of all buildings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Ah right, thought it might have been somewhere else is all, cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

It's being done up for the horses, sure they are the only ones that lived in them anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

wellboytoo wrote: »

I seen the new site yesterday. It's a couple of hundred yards up from the old halting site.

Advertisement