Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to Rent In Causeway Village Co.Kerry.

Options
  • 04-04-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All!

I currently have a lovely 3 Bed Semi-Detached House to rent in Causeway Village.

If you or anybody knows someone that is looking to rent, please feel free to respond

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 countrygal25

Hey I'm not sure when you posted this message but I'm just wondering if that house is still available or maybe you might know of others in the area which are to let- thanks

Guys does anyone know of properties to rent in the north Kerry areas of Causeway, Ardfert, Ballyheigue, Ballyduff....had a look online but not many that suit my budget :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Guys does anyone know of properties to rent in the north Kerry areas of Causeway, Ardfert, Ballyheigue, Ballyduff....had a look online but not many that suit my budget :-(
    Your best bet would be to go for a drive to the villages and ask in the shops, they normally know EVERYTHING thats going on there. I know the area quite well and there are a few to let that you can get a number for the letting agents on a driveby.

Best of luck anyway:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi All!

I currently have a lovely 3 Bed Semi-Detached House to rent in Causeway Village.

If you or anybody knows someone that is looking to rent, please feel free to respond

Thanks.

have you put it up on DAFT?

Thanks 5live! Found a lovely place not too far outside ballyduff and causeway villages :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Thanks 5live! Found a lovely place not too far outside ballyduff and causeway villages :)
    Welcome to the neighbourhood;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monkey tree

Hey there,
    I'm also looking for a place to rent(long term) in or around Causeway, Ballyheigue village, a little cottage would be lovely, I am not fussed though. The rent would need to reasonable!
    If anybody knows of such or hears of something being available that may suit could you please let me know,
    Thanks guys!

Hey there,
    I'm also looking for a place to rent(long term) in or around Causeway, Ballyheigue village, a little cottage would be lovely, I am not fussed though. The rent would need to reasonable!
    If anybody knows of such or hears of something being available that may suit could you please let me know,
    Thanks guys!

Hey Monkey Tree, you should take 5live's advice and drive around those areas particularly those roads which veer off the main road a little and have a look for any signs, notices of places to let. Also, have a look in the local papers in the classifieds section, we found this very helpful - best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monkey tree

That is good advice actually, this weekend hopefully, I can take a drive around!!! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jmay

Hi,
    I'm also looking for a place to rent in the north Kerry area. I've taken the advice given and have been driving around keeping an eye out but nothing yet, I'm on a tight budget so nothing online suits us.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of houses to rent in the ballyheigue/causeway/lixnaw/ballyduff areas
    Any help is really greatly appreciated!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mdlaney

hi just wondering if u still have this house? thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

mdlaney wrote: »
    hi just wondering if u still have this house? thanks

this thread is from 2012/2013, closing it now - MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement