Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

There's a few places on the net. Goirelandoutdoors used to do them, as did wildhunter.eu in athlone. Just a heads up though, have you tried them before, cos in my experience, they are KACK! pure muck. .

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

The N11 Outdoor Store outside Bray stocks Jack Pyke.If they dont have them I,m sure they could order them for you.
    Sorry dont have a number for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

These guys do Jacke Pyke stuff:
    http://www.activehuntingireland.ie/footwear/jack-pyke-footwear.html

They usually have more in stock than what's on their site too. Might be worth giving them a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

Longranger wrote: »
    There's a few places on the net. Goirelandoutdoors used to do them, as did wildhunter.eu in athlone. Just a heads up though, have you tried them before, cos in my experience, they are KACK! pure muck. .

+1 pure sh1t i had a pair and never again
    sotg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

the jack pykes are 50 quid on amazon. i got a pair of german army boots for 35 quid in waterford someone on here put me onto them. i have to say i have a pair of meindls and two pairs of hiax boots and these are so far the best pair of boots i own very comfortable and dry good pair of gaters and away you go forgot to mention i did put insoles in but could not fault em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

thanks lads. when ya say they're rubbish, is it the new ones your talking about or the green ones? cheers

Advertisement