Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic Creator Hirokazu Yasuhara Joins Nintendo

Options
  • 05-04-2012 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

http://ie.wii.ign.com/articles/122/1222327p1.html

this makes a strong partnership and nintendo are growing even stronger
    im not sure if this hurts or am i excited, my 5 year sega child is cringing but i can see great things coming from this

what ye guys think...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Big woop.

Let's be honest, the guy doesn't strike me as someone who is full of new, exciting and innovative ideas personally.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hackysack wrote: »
    Big woop.

Let's be honest, the guy doesn't strike me as someone who is full of new, exciting and innovative ideas personally.

I think you are mixing him up with Yuji Naka who is often mistakenly credited as being the creator of Sonic, he was only the programmer on the games until the later 3D iterations. This guy here is the real deal and has been responsible for not just Sonic but a lot of Sega's most original and great games, such as Nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

He also had a hand in jax and daxter and the uncharted series , so the guy has is the ****:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I think you are mixing him up with Yuji Naka who is often mistakenly credited as being the creator of Sonic, he was only the programmer on the games until the later 3D iterations. This guy here is the real deal and has been responsible for not just Sonic but a lot of Sega's most original and great games, such as Nights.

Nights was a stone cold classic. glad I held on to my saturn for that!

Advertisement