Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellmuth & Negraneau in town

Options
  • 05-04-2012 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

Phil Hellmuth & Daniel Negraneau are in town, they were tweeting most of yesterday, apparently they're filming a TV show, 10 man table

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Yeah it's the "iseries". IT's a cash game taking place in The Burlington if i'm not mistaken? They're over for the Irish Open also.

They're not the only ones either. Was playing tonight and got to meet Dan Harrington which was pretty awesome. Especially so because he was incredibly cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Nice one, Negraneau is my fav poker player of all time, some of his reads are sick.

It's also my dream to go All in pre flop with 7 2, get called by Hellmuth (who has Aces) and flop 7 7 2. He'd go nuts and i'd just sit there and goad him :D:D

scudzilla wrote: »
    Nice one, Negraneau is my fav poker player of all time, some of his reads are sick.

It's also my dream to go All in pre flop with 7 2, get called by Hellmuth (who has Aces) and flop 7 7 2. He'd go nuts and i'd just sit there and goad him :D:D

It's great for irish Poker IMO that they've brought over not only 2 of the biggest names but also 2 of the biggest characters. You know Negraneau is gonn abe happy and friendly and make a good impression and as far as Hellmuth goes, the guy is a legend and it always up for the craic.

Pity I ain't playing it though lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Was watching earlier on but the camera work is terrible.

Mortenson was down to 10700 and raised to 9800 at one point LOL!

Also, the dealer with the "dealer cam" is a stupid idea! He looks like a cat burgler!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭tvc15

scudzilla wrote: »

Any ideas on watching this on Android?

Got to meet, play with and have a drink with Negraneu today, along with Neil Channing and Padraig Parkinson. Was pretty cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

Negreanu is a good guy, would like to play cash with him. I don't think Hellmuth is amusing. These days if he or matusow are on a tv table I switch off.

Advertisement