Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 15 Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I give up trying to get Locker POTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    I give up trying to get Locker POTW.

Yeah don't even bother playing him next week. :rolleyes:

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah don't even bother playing him next week. :rolleyes:

I'll give it to Rice so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Terrible game (for me) between Chargers and Bills. Final score Chargers 21-Bills 48

5 interceptions, 2 pick 6's (should have been 3) and a PR that for some reason I still fumbled despite pressing Y for a fair catch 3 times...Anyway, not a good day for me and an excellent day for Dave.

Although on the brightside, I probably pissed off the raiders by losing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Lukebray wrote: »
    Terrible game (for me) between Chargers and Bills. Final score Chargers 21-Bills 48

5 interceptions, 2 pick 6's (should have been 3) and a PR that for some reason I still fumbled despite pressing Y for a fair catch 3 times...Anyway, not a good day for me and an excellent day for Dave.

Although on the brightside, I probably pissed off the raiders by losing :P

Ye hard luck, Derek Johnson at MLB had a stormer. I'll pm ya when I get time. See if we can't cut out some of those turnovers. Antonio Gates is still a beast!

So the Bills move into the money games against the Giants and the Colts. A win against the giants almost guarantees me a play off spot. Doubt the raiders can beat the Packers in week17 ..

Now I have to neat the giants, not to confident though. 3 friendliest against ET and I've lost 2 in the 4th and one in overtime... Mmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

Luke just encase you don't know you have to hold Y not press it.

You can just press it. But you must make the decision early.

SantryRed wrote: »
    You can just press it. But you must make the decision early.

Can you? I find it I don't hold it then sometimes it doesn't work.

When doing it make sure that you are controlling the receiving player, when I started playing Madden I thought that it didn't matter if you were controlling the player or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Raoul wrote: »
    Can you? I find it I don't hold it then sometimes it doesn't work.

When doing it make sure that you are controlling the receiving player, when I started playing Madden I thought that it didn't matter if you were controlling the player or not.

No I know how to do it and it's always worked fine. Just one of things I guess, although it wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome of the game haha

Advertisement