Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family friendly dining for saturday night

Options
  • 05-04-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anywhere that would be a good for a family-friendly dinner on Sat evening? Was thinking Jack Meades, but would prefer somewhere in town.

We have 1 four year-old and 2 three year olds and a newborn.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

What about Dooleys? I know that their front restaurant is always full of guests getting food, and they often have their children etc at the weekend. The food is good in there aswell, I got sunday carvery in there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

forfuxsake wrote: »
    Anybody know anywhere that would be a good for a family-friendly dinner on Sat evening? Was thinking Jack Meades, but would prefer somewhere in town.

We have 1 four year-old and 2 three year olds and a newborn.

forfuxsake how do you get any sleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Espresso is very good for families.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭zeppe

A few glasses of red wine after 7PM takes the edge off too!:D

As for family friendly dining, we have 2 girls 2+4 and we've given up on most places in town except maybe Gino's or Poppies. We mostly just go to Eddie Rockets these days, lots of space, cheap and very child friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

forfuxsake how do you get any sleep :D

They sleep in the garage and I have had the garage sound-proofed, they get strapped onto mattresses at 6pm and taken out the next day about noon unless we're busy.*

*We're generally pretty busy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement