Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for Ulster Bank anytime Banking

Options
  • 05-04-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can anyone help me with a means of contacting Ulster Bank Anytime Banking via email, can't find any email contact on the website.

I am in North Africa and they have disabled my internet banking, and in order to re-instate this I have to provide a whole tranch of information, all of which I can provide, except 1 piece, the bank a/c no - unfortunately I don't have this with me, and their help button says that I can get the a/c no. from either, my cheque book (I don't have one) or from my statements (guess what, I opted for online statements only and now...).

I can't call them, as believe it or not the ISPs here, have made it almost impossible to use Skype as they are all telecom co.s and it was impacting adversely on their profits (this is really true)

Anyhow if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

This is the email address for their College Green Branch - not exactly what you want but perhaps they could forward your query...

college.green@ulsterbank.com

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭wagtail99

thanks, I'll try that and see what happens

Nothing back from Ulster Bank by end of the working day. Anyone else have any other email addresses for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Your only option is to phone. A branch will not act on such an email.

Got things sorted - had to phone - thanks for earlier replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement