Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Super Plate

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Yeah its crazy, I've regularly played a mate and he's been the Pats and I've been the Titans and I can beat him fairly regularly.
    While player stats will have an impact, the human is the most important variable.

Why haven't you recruited this friend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

mikemac1 wrote: »
    You make it sound like player skill doesn't matter and games are won on paper with the madden stats
    Well, they do play a big part. In the case of the Packers they were playing 2 equal teams and one team that was suited to Madden so it wasn't that big at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

empacher wrote: »
    Why haven't you recruited this friend?

He's got a PS, he posted inthe PS3 league.
    We went to buy a xbox before season 2 started and he chickened out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Well done on the win Nerd, fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Carlos Nervous Handshake

matthew8 wrote: »
    Well, they do play a big part. In the case of the Packers they were playing 2 equal teams and one team that was suited to Madden so it wasn't that big at all.

2 equal teams one team better and one worse

• Advertisement
Advertisement