Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Bold 9900 Button Fell Off

Options
  • 05-04-2012 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Hi all, got an upgrade in December from an old Curve 8900 (no 3g very slow) went for the 9900, look after my phones well, had the last BB for 3 yrs, couple minor scratched etc but overall look after my stuff, new BB is kept in a fine sturdy Otterbox or the original holster, out of the blue the other day a key was after falling off the keyboard, will it be covered by warranty or will they try and
    claim misuse and make me pay for the repair? any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

no, send it back. Keys shouldn't simply fall off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭BobMc

its gone back for repair already, I'm guessing they'll be calling in a day or two to say its not covered by the warranty and you owe us xxx amount to fix it

well dont give in that easily. Get them to explain fully why they feel that way if that's what they respond with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭BobMc

Phone is back, as it happened ended up with a brand new unit, not an iota of a price mentioned, so fair play O2 and RIM, back up and running, still gonna hang onto my curve for a backup

good outcome

• Advertisement
Advertisement