Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reps or Equivalent

• 05-04-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if reps scheme is still available. Or has it been replaced with something similar? Also, any advice on where I can get application forms for any such schemes would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 golfcruiser

REPS is closed to new entrants and will not be running again. There is the AEOS scheme at the moment, payments were capped at 5000, irregardless of acreage, however as far as I know these payments were cut by 25% last year. You don't need an AG. Advisor for the AEos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

We were in REPS 3 before, is REPS 4 still available to those who were in a REPS scheme before?

Also, the AEOS forms I found say 2011 applications, are these still correct to use?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Pharaoh1

We were in REPS 3 before, is REPS 4 still available to those who were in a REPS scheme before?

Also, the AEOS forms I found say 2011 applications, are these still correct to use?

Thanks

The REPS scheme is finished - doesn't matter whether you were in it previously or not.

As far as I know any AEOS scheme for 2010 will be limited to those in Natura areas.
    http://www.independent.ie/farming/ifa-slates-plan-to-limit-aeos-scheme-to-2500-natura-farmers-3054697.html

Unfortunately there is no money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Pharaoh1

Sorry I should have said AEOS scheme for 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

I asked the ag advisor last week was there any new grants schemes or incentives coming up. the reply was what country are you living in. reckons theres nothing even in the pipeline. agri is seen as a business that is doing alright at the moment and i dont think the government can be seen to throwing more money into it. the townies would crack up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 golfcruiser

Thanks

No REPS is gone for good

• Registered Users Posts: 18 small famer

ok reps is gone, we know that! about aeos, is it going to be available for 2012??? for a new entrant???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

ok reps is gone, we know that! about aeos, is it going to be available for 2012??? for a new entrant???

Theres meant to be a number of "greening" measures under the new CAP - unfortunatly the Dept have yet to get the finger out on how they will implement this and a bridging scheme up to 2014/15:rolleyes:. Your best bet is to contact Teagasc or your own agri advisor on this matter.

Advertisement