Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OPI Nail Envy

• 05-04-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭

I bought this today in Sally Salon Services on Drury St, you buy the nail hardner and you get a cuticle oil for free for €23.

Will report on how affective it is in the next couple of weeks, my nails constanting peeling and growing to a certain length and then breaking so be interesting to see how effective this is.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I bought the one for sensitive and peeling nails a couple of weeks ago. I've already seen a huge difference in my nails; they were immediately stronger and they don't peel at all anymore. I've also started using a decent hand and nail lotion, so hopefully both of these will help my deplorable nails!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

Oh brilliant! I have always wanted long nails but i was never blessed in that dept no matter how much i look after them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Oh brilliant! I have always wanted long nails but i was never blessed in that dept no matter how much i look after them.
    +1

I couldn't shell out €23 for a nail product though, no matter how good it is. :o

I have trouble paying €7 for some products, let alone €23 :o

+1

I couldn't shell out €23 for a nail product though, no matter how good it is. :o

I have trouble paying €7 for some products, let alone €23 :o

I know i couldnt really afford it but i just had a moment of weakness! If it works though then i will be happy i bought it and sure there is only one way to find out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I know it's expensive, but my nails used to be so pretty and for about 6 months now they've been in bits :( So if it works, it'll be completely worth it; and so far it seems to be working!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

I have it and love it!! Can't believe it's 23euro thought! Mine was on the special offer shelf in boots for 6euro! :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

have it love it (bought it cheaper online)

Jwacqui wrote: »
    I have it and love it!! Can't believe it's 23euro thought! Mine was on the special offer shelf in boots for 6euro! :-/

€6! Christ im gonna go down to boots on my way home and see if they still have it. I got it in a salon place in town i still have the receipt if i find it cheaper elsewhere i might say it to them? I never buy stuff off the net anymore nowhere to get it sent to. Our sorting office doesnt open at weekends and not allowed get anything sent to work very annoying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

don't bother trying boots ;) I'd say it was a sell off at that price, you got your opi stuff for a good enough price for a b&m shop - their cuticle oil's really good too :)

Advertisement