Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ms Publisher 2010 Training

Options
  • 05-04-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get MS Publisher 2010 Advanced training? I'm based in Dublin so anywhere around dublin/kildare etc would be fine.

I just need Publisher - I can use it but I'd like more of an 'extra options/features' course.

Or even just a 1 hour seminar on using Publisher

Any idea's would be great

Thanks
    Al :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Buy a book, it's not that complicated a program. You can use classroom in a book, for idiots, there's tons of them out there that can easily cover publishers capabilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Ya id say youll find it hard to get publisher courses as its not a professional grade desktop publishing program, Acrobat and Quark Express etc.. would filll those criteria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Plenty online tutorials for various skill levels, even video tuts. And of course tons of literature.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I wouldn't waste my time. If you're going to put in the hours learning, the time would be better spent on a more robust and reliable DTP application.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Al2011

Thanks, I need it to train staff - now that it's free with office 2010 they want to know how to use it. I just thought it'd be easier to go to a course to see what is worth while showing people.

Thanks for the help :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Al2011 wrote: »
    Thanks, I need it to train staff - now that it's free with office 2010 they want to know how to use it. I just thought it'd be easier to go to a course to see what is worth while showing people.

Thanks for the help :)

This should do the trick -

http://www.lynda.com/Publisher-2010-tutorials/essential-training/71925-2.html?srchtrk=index%3A4%0Alinktypeid%3A2%0Aq%3Apublisher%0Apage%3A1%0As%3Arelevance%0Asa%3Atrue%0Aproducttypeid%3A2

$99 for the DVD.

Advertisement