Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good vibes day

• 05-04-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭

Whats with all the good vibes today? Everyone I’v talked to or met today are in a great mood.
    I was even telling someone that I couldn’t pay a small debt until next week only to be met with “Oh that’s ok have a nice Easter” People joking and laughing its fabulous.
    I know there is not a statistic available but you know us Irish are a good vibe race. What with all this negative equity and debt restructuring and massive cuts and stealth taxes, it’s great to have a day where all this can be forgotten. Anyone else experiencing same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I don't know about the rest of country, but any good vibes here in the wesht can be put to down to the sun and warmth, and the anticipation of chocolate in the shape of an egg.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I'm having a mare at work and am hungover so f*ck your good vibes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

Yes, experiencing the same. People are always happy the day before a bank holiday week-end or before some time off. Hardly happy on Monday mornings or when back to work. Nothing to do with being in good mood, that's just because it's before a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

its sunny ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I'm having a mare at work and am hungover so f*ck your good vibes

Awwww:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Same in my place, everyone is just relaxed and having the craic.

No recession round ere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

It's sunny and majority of people off till tuesday :)
    Good vibes better then bad vibes and people moaning about how Sh*t the weather is and how fu*ked the country is..

i'll have good vibes all day every day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

its because everyone has a long weekend. mine starts in 32 minutes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I'm on the phone trying to cancel my three phone bill :mad: I'm now angry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

Snowie wrote: »
    I'm on the phone trying to cancel my three phone bill :mad: I'm now angry

Hang up, you'll feel better :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Snowie wrote: »