Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff for new webby

Options
  • 05-04-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Frag
    I was just looking at the fan link page , there is a 1.5gb file (massive i know) but it has images etc that could be used for new home if needed , might be worth a download

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/943-world-tanks-fankit/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wanna put a sticky up tp direct everyone to the new forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

When it is being released, a gentle reminder for people to use their in-game nicknames wouldn't go astray and would be alot less confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Wanna put a sticky up tp direct everyone to the new forum?

We want to get everything set and sorted out first, we hope to have it completely ready in next few days, then we will have a mass migration.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Aenaes wrote: »
    When it is being released, a gentle reminder for people to use their in-game nicknames wouldn't go astray and would be alot less confusing.

Yes mate hopefully all will realize that would make things a lot easier :P

We want to get everything set and sorted out first, we hope to have it completely ready in next few days, then we will have a mass migration.

Cool. I really like it.

Will be even better when we make it our own. Very good functions in it like the chat box etc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Cool. I really like it.

Will be even better when we make it our own. Very good functions in it like the chat box etc
    I'd not count on it being there to be honest, we're currently in trial premium period with every bell and whistle activated but once that ticks over to $ then I'd take a very long look at what we really want/need on it :pac:

Nody wrote: »
    I'd not count on it being there to be honest, we're currently in trial premium period with every bell and whistle activated but once that ticks over to $ then I'd take a very long look at what we really want/need on it :pac:

Ah - I wasn't aware there was a pay type thing going.

I knew you can pay for certain designs etc, but had thought that the features were the same TBH

Could just keep deleting /recreating it on new accounts with the same name lol74

But even without some of those features its nice and clean (well, sort of). The layout could probably do with a little adjustment from the default, but I really like it personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

Someone link to new web page?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

cro_bully wrote: »
    Someone link to new web page?

clanname.enjin.com

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

ZZR1100 wrote: »

Maybe I'm missing something simple, but while that link does work, shouldn't the actual clan name of Cry Havoc be there, and clanname is only meant to be a placeholder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Spear wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing something simple, but while that link does work, shouldn't the actual clan name of Cry Havoc be there, and clanname is only meant to be a placeholder?

correct. see new post

Advertisement