Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a drummer

• 05-04-2012 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Northside based band in there 40s are looking for a drummer to reherse and do a few gigs, we have a set together and would ideally like to do about 3-4 gigs a month after a bit of practice.we practice once or twice a week on the northside of Dublin and the influences would be 60s and R&R ,beatles etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

bump,
    cause there has to be someone out there !!!!!!!

are there really no drummers out there that are interested in joining a band that wants to book gigs,make money, have fun etc ??

Just cause there isn't a million gigs booked doesn't mean we don't want to DO a million gigs !

cant really book gigs without a drummer on board now can we ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

Hi Barry,
    I'm a drummer based in Newbridge Co. Kildare.
    Have not played in a while but still have my own kit (Yamaha 8000 series) and willing to rehearse in Dublin.
    Experienced in cover bands (15 + years) with harmony vocals or even lead vocals on suitable songs.
    Just over the 50 year age group but would have broad understanding of 60's, 70's and 80's music requirements, all styles.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 barrylyons

Hi Thanks for the reply.. i am just going to check with the other lads when would be a good day to have a rehersal and i will give you a shout .

thanks

barry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18 assoos

love to play but I'm up in Leitrim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jimmy t

hi if you have no drummer yet
    im free , im on the nortside.
    i have a lot experience giging

thanks jimmy

ka_bump !!

so wheres all the drummers that want to play with a Dublin based band ???

is it really that bad that people want a band that has all the hard work done for them, or is there someone out there that wants to get 110% involved in their band !!

cmon FFS !

Advertisement