Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake ID - Passport/provisional licence/Garda ID

• 05-04-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Not sure if I'm in the right area here to ask this so move this thread if I'm wrong

Was just wondering if anyone could advise me

We are starting a group project in college which consists of investigations surveys and a good bit of research
    Basically what the project is about is people who make/purchase/use fake state identification for fraud in Ireland or other means around things. How they are made is there a growing black Market for them in this country etc

Unfortunately because this is an illegal/touchy subject there isin it a huge amount of information out there.. It's kind of kept quiet isin it ?

Think there was a documentary on prime time on a few weeks ago about fake IDs missed it tho if anyone could send me a link to it or if it's online that would be a great help ?

Any advice would be appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Try Rte Player for Prime time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

neiler987 wrote: »
    We are starting a group project in college which consists of investigations surveys and a good bit of research...
    Yeah, we're gonna need to see some sort of ID.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

OP wants fake id.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭kirving

They're ridiculously easy to make if you have a card printer, which is why lots of places only accept Garda ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

It's kind of kept quiet isin it ?

College you say?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

my brother once tried using tipex on his student card and using pen to write in a new date.

it didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

They're ridiculously easy to make if you have a card printer, which is why lots of places only accept Garda ID.

The project is about fake state ID's ie. Fake garda ids fake passports and fake provisional licences I'm pretty sure making a fake passport isin it ridiculously easy ? even tho I don't know much about it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

Miaireland wrote: »
    Try Rte Player for Prime time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

OP wants fake id.

Got arrested for fake passports before (a good cover on top of an original but some people didn't know how to pritstick it before a night).. And used to fake driving licenses. It's so easy it's incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Fake IDs are very prevalent in secondary schools, so if you know any teens, maybe ask them?

In every year there's a guy who knows a guy...

When I was in sixth year (a few years ago now!) you could get a learner's permit for around sixty euro or there abouts. Honestly, a good quality printer, extremely basic photoshop skills and a laminator and you're good to go.

Other forms of ID can also be knocked up but require more sopisticated technology expertise. But if you think knocking up a convincing Garda ID / Immigration card is beyond the reach of low level scammers or even a determined bunch of kids, you're wrong.

I reccomend zoklet.net. Visit the 'Bad Ideas' forum there and you'll find all you ever wanted to know about... well anything illegal.

Try any of it though and your luck will eventually run out and you'll find yourself behind bars for a lengthy sentence. The courts don't look well upon forgery and scams at all. Just a reminder in case this isn't for a college project! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I'm not sure if mods will think this is against the rules but just in case:
    If you're under the age of 21 please do not view the text within the spoiler tag below, I can not be held accountable for any misuse of this information. I.e. you buying 3 cans of dutch gold illegally
    when asked for i.d. say "I don't have any id. Sure that would only occupy the space this tenner was taking up (as you slip the tenner into their hand) then say peace with with you, father. And proceed to go about your under-age escapades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Not sure if I'm in the right area here to ask this so move this thread if I'm wrong

Was just wondering if anyone could advise me

We are starting a group project in college which consists of investigations surveys and a good bit of research
    Basically what the project is about is people who make/purchase/use fake state identification for fraud in Ireland or other means around things. How they are made is there a growing black Market for them in this country etc

Unfortunately because this is an illegal/touchy subject there isin it a huge amount of information out there.. It's kind of kept quiet isin it ?

Think there was a documentary on prime time on a few weeks ago about fake IDs missed it tho if anyone could send me a link to it or if it's online that would be a great help ?

Any advice would be appreciated thanks :)

I'm going to see a man about a horsebox later.

I cant put in a word

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Dean0088 wrote: »
    Fake IDs are very prevalent in secondary schools, so if you know any teens, maybe ask them?

In every year there's a guy who knows a guy...

When I was in sixth year (a few years ago now!) you could get a learner's permit for around sixty euro or there abouts. Honestly, a good quality printer, extremely basic photoshop skills and a laminator and you're good to go.

Other forms of ID can also be knocked up but require more sopisticated technology expertise. But if you think knocking up a convincing Garda ID / Immigration card is beyond the reach of low level scammers or even a determined bunch of kids, you're wrong.

I reccomend zoklet.net. Visit the 'Bad Ideas' forum there and you'll find all you ever wanted to know about... well anything illegal.

Try any of it though and your luck will eventually run out and you'll find yourself behind bars for a lengthy sentence. The courts don't look well upon forgery and scams at all. Just a reminder in case this isn't for a college project! ;)

Haha yeah, just walk right in to the school sure, and if anyone asks you, you're just asking some students, in a girls school. ... where to get fake I.D.... for College research... I like italics.

I'm not sure if mods will think this is against the rules but just in case:
    If you're under the age of 21 please do not view the text within the spoiler tag below, I can not be held accountable for any misuse of this information. I.e. you buying 3 cans of dutch gold illegally
    when asked for i.d. say "I don't have any id. Sure that would only occupy the space this tenner was taking up (as you slip the tenner into their hand) then say peace with with you, father. And proceed to go about your under-age escapades.

Priests selling drink from the tabernacle now :O Oh my

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

We arent gonna tell you how to make a fake ID.
    Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement